Incels, declining birthrate, and sexual economics.

Welcome to the club! My wife and I have been together for 33 years and stil going strong.

Your account is called "Ottawaguy."

Most probably, that means that you live in Canada. What I should have written in all of those messages that I created on Sherdog is, "Today is 2020 and folks in United States of America are still getting married. Why would anyone in United States of America get married in 2020?"

If you're happily married, then I'm happy for you. However, I won't allow you to force ME to become married (not that you already tried).

I wasn't looking for a fight, so I didn't address that, but since you asked... I'll start by admitting the whole bit about you being someone who cheats is enough to make me resistant to your message. Your whole vision of club life and the idea of using women as a "jizz hole" (or something along those lines) is pretty off putting, as well.

And once that is all factored in, we get down to the purely factual in my disagreement with the idea that gets thrown around that it is men who are constantly having sex with women who are far below them on the desirability scale. That happens both ways. I've known plenty of women to feel disgusted with themselves after the fact over the men they've slept with... and with good reason.

I think part of the "incel" movement is actually a reaction to that leveling out a little bit. I went to high school in the early 90s. My wife (who graduated in 94) was part of the group in history that was earliest to be introduced to sex, and to have the most sexual partners before 20 (that peaked with teen girls in 95). If you talk with those women, their experiences weren't pleasant. They were preyed on by older boys and men and didn't have the tools to stop these encounters from escalating beyond their own desires or what they felt comfortable or even safe with. A shocking number of them had trauma backgrounds, as well. The result was that any boy or man who targeted enough girls, the right girls, and pushed the issue, could make something happen. The targets are getting fewer, and girls and young women are developing more tools and more voice, and so they are having less sex with fewer men that they have no desire to have sex with.

Good.

I was'nt looking for a "fight" either, i was genuinely curious as i thought my post as a single piece more than something in parts, it's all linked to me

I think what i wrote will flow better to you if you separate what i'm saying from me as person
Me being a cheater was'nt about give "the cheater perspective", was just me trying to be honest and not pretend to fly higher than shitty society i spoke about
Essentially you can be a thief and still understand steal is wrong if you get what i mean

The club scenario may have sound some kind of "hate on women" shit, specially if one is easily triggered/sensible by stuff like that(i don't know if you are), but in reality if you understood the meaning was about Male 6 flawed perception of things, wich is a classic example of what anger these people

At club Male 6 get rejected by Female 5, who after find 7/8 Bacco who is ok to fuck her in the club bathroom for some minutes
What the Male 6 see is he got rejected (by a perceived equal or even "inferior" female), while that Female 5 slut "won" and Bacco "won"
This get him angry, or incel, or whatever trendy word we want use. "Frustrated" i think is the most fitting

Reality is more
- He got rejected

- She effectively fucked a male she wanted, but after she face worse kind of rejection as right after i have same desire of her company i would have to keep an used condom in my pocket. If she's a 6 maybe instead i pass what's left of the night with her and she become a number in the smartphone to get occasional blowjob in next weeks/months, but is not like this is a more pleasant destiny, if anything at some point she will be more butthurt (and become the female version of that angry male 6, who say we are all bastards)

- I'm disgusted that's what i got that night and aside find her presence annoying i just want get out of that bathroom hoping the night will give some last minute (if you accepted this, the night was probably almost over) chance of something that does'nt taste like shit

Maybe rough, but that's how i feel about it
Result is angry Male 6 thinks he's the only that have "lost", life is unfair women are sluts and all that whining, while on reality in that kind of shitty scenario usually none of the 3 involved is happy

Of course there are also "plenty of women to feel disgusted with themselves after the fact over the men they've slept with", but notice how they are disgusted with THEMSELVES, just like i am in that above scenario
That's the reaction of who know to have access to a market that offer much better alternatives

The angry "incel" or whatever is like that because he see himself as straight not allowed in that market (while lower level female are), so the very classic club scenario i guess show how the thing develops

On the whole 90s part, what changed the game and broke "balance" is simple: tech and social media
Girls were not different back then, in teh 90s back to middle school (idk american school system) most of females of the class at some point kissed/offered tit-ass free touch/handjobbed/blowjobbed(much more rare) 13yo Bacco and a couple of other nice looking kids, while rest of male class got fooking nothing, and the few who did had to eat stuff where 1 of us (if not 2, if not all 3) was already passed, what a sweet first GF experience lol
Was same world, just smaller
Female ever got a much better market, what's changed is how effectively they can dive into it looking for options and keeping at same time multiple things going on with ease
They ever had a super power between their legs, tech just boosted it x10

Of course there's also that "if you open with all keys you're a crappy lock" narrative got weaker and directly attacked by new social trends... but really, is just tech and social media make it easy

Reality is males that can't get laid today are wrong, naive on multiple things and their hate is "stupid", but still is easy see why they feel cheated on by life... they're born with bad timing, specially the ones of similar age as me that got raised with a traditional values image of female
Younger generations will just grow in a world where the situation is already "modern", so i guess they will have lesser expectation-reality gap, wich will translate into less "incel" rage
Or they will feel even more cheated on, and become even more incels who knows

Last edited:
If you're not attractive to women or able to get them to want to fuck you, you will be weeded out of the gene pool. This may be due to looks, intelligence, mental issues, multiple variables. However, the guys that don't have this problem will continue to reproduce. This is an ongoing process and is out of our control in a lot of ways as a species. The gene pool will change and there will be less dudes with these kinds of issues. The same thing happens with women as well but not to the same extent. I think we will probably see some kind of evening out eventually but women will always be more valuable sexually (in broad terms).

The question is what kind of role these men will have in society if there ends up being a large number of them. Is there a risk of significant number of men just opting out of society because they don't see any options for themselves or will it not really matter?

For the record, I never actually wrote any messages about any type of military creating a real-life war, real-life revolution, or real-life rebellion.

If I was forced to give my final opinion on all of the subjects that were mentioned inside this thread, it would be that everyone who's considered to be an "INCEL pussy punk bitch" and everyone who's NOT considered to be an "INCEL pussy punk bitch" should wait and see what the future holds.

Also, if anyone is EXTREMELY, exorbitantly desperate and considered to be an "INCEL pussy punk bitch," I would tell them to USE YOUR HANDS.

Basically, that's all that you have to do. Use your hands and masturbate.

I remember an old quote. "Having sex is like a game of Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good HAND."

I remember an old quote. "Having sex is like a game of Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good HAND."
Are incels so shitty at sex their hand rejects them?

Your account is called "Ottawaguy."

Most probably, that means that you live in Canada. What I should have written in all of those messages that I created on Sherdog is, "Today is 2020 and folks in United States of America are still getting married. Why would anyone in United States of America get married in 2020?"

If you're happily married, then I'm happy for you. However, I won't allow you to force ME to become married (not that you already tried).
Actually i was living in the US until about a month ago.

The fact that I am happily married doesn’t mean that I would force anyone to do the same. It’s not for everyone.

Back