Incels, declining birthrate, and sexual economics.

MaxMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hey there war room, I'm back again with another thread to push the buttons of the white knighting, pedestal putting rejects we have here in the WR. Just watched this video the other day I have to say I think this gentleman is spot on with his assessment. I've been harping on some of these talking points for a while now and I typically get the angry married guys accusing me of women hating, being an incel, and/or being a social retard. I already know I'm going to get flak so bring it fools.

For everyone else, what do you think about the video? If you agree with the basic premise of the video, what do you think this means for the future of society?

TLDW:
-Women are more valuable than men as it pertains to reproduction.
-Men are treated as disposible by women and by society
- Without reproductive laws, or at a minimum some kind social constructs/contracts, a "free sexual market" will result in a small minority of men, reproducing with a large majority of women. As women are genetically hardwired to reproduce with strong, dominant men who have access to an abundance of reasources.
- Sometime around the dawn of agriculture, only around 5% of men were able to reproduce and pass on their genes.
-The above bullet point is backed up by genetic research that shows around 8000-12,000 years ago only 1 man was able to reproduce, for every 17 women that were able to reproduce. https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
- Monogamy/marriage is a social contruct brought about by powerful men to prevent the 95% of incel men from rising in arms AND by women who didn't want to see their provider ditch them for a new mate. Personal side note: Even slaves were granted some reproductive rights in their captivity as evidence by their living descendents. (The outcome of crossing some boundries results only in violence, is this one of those boundries?)
- The pandora's box of the "Free sexual Market" has already been opened, and trying to close it by bringing back socially enforced monogamy can only be accomplished by an authoritarian regime. (Not sure I agree with that.)

This Incel shit again...

So, what do you purpose? To force women to sleep with incels? Beucase you ain't changing shit just by stating that men are disposable. They will still be disposable. Nothing will change.

I think you have too much free time on your hands. But...if you're having fun, who am I to judge.

Carry on...

As a man I'm about as anti marriage as they come. It really is a shit deal. Pay money to make a relationship worse, a man gets married to get laid but is more likely to get ED, a woman gets married to be guaranteed cash and prizes aka alimony, property, personal belongings and retirement.

However in 2020 there's no excuse for guys to get married any more. It's a man's own fault if he gets taken to the cleaners in a divorce now. There's so much evidence out there that supports that women get married for a man's resources and not love.

As a man I'm about as anti marriage as they come. It really is a shit deal. Pay money to make a relationship worse, a man gets married to get laid but is more likely to get ED, a woman gets married to be guaranteed cash and prizes aka alimony, property, personal belongings and retirement.

However in 2020 there's no excuse for guys to get married any more. It's a man's own fault if he gets taken to the cleaners in a divorce now. There's so much evidence out there that supports that women get married for a man's resources and not love.

It's 2020. Just make a lot of $ yourself AND marry someone that does. I guess I got lucky because when we met my wife and I were both broke and we increased our earnings pretty concurrently over the years. But people get married way older now, and the income gap is narrowing.

Or get a prenup I guess.

if getting laid, getting married, having kids, etc. is important to you, you'll make it happen. if it's not important, you'll find an excuse. the deck is definitely stacked against average joes, though.

Sex robots will be solving the problem within a generation.

Back