In what parallel universe do you beat the snot out of someone, then lose the "fight" ?

In the Universe where the 10 point must scoring system reigns supreme.

This fight will always be remembered as a weird one because based on the scoring system Bisbing definitely won, and I am an Anderson fan. Based on street fight rules, Anderson beat his ass .. but this wasn't a street fight .. unfortunately.

Does it really matter. To have such a close fight with Bisping highlights that he should have retired long ago. The PED argument is weak because he looked just as shit against Diaz with PED's. He looked just as shit against Weidman when people claim he was on PED's. He got rocked by Sonnen during their first fight… That was the warning sign and it's only gotten worse since. He should have retired after the second Sonnen bout.

It's a shame.

Time to end this suffering, I need a minute to myself after watching Silva/Bisping.

Yes, Bisping caught Silva with a nice round-winning punch followed by some ground and pound. Yes, Bisping pressured Silva. But as far as fighting is involved, Bisping was thoroughly destroyed. Looked hapless as he had dozens of punches dodged, only to be countered by precise strikes that turned his face into something out of a The Walking Dead episode.

You can argue technicalities all you want, but Anderson Silva beat the living fuck out of Mike Bisping and got out unscathed.

As a faithful of the Just Bleed God, I am appalled at the outcome of this fight.

He gets a few cuts and you think that is enough to call the fight a robbery? How about blaming Anderson for doing jack crap for most of the fight. He was gifted the knee due to Bisping being distracted. The only really good strike I remember seeing from Anderson was the front kick to the face.

Was he really on his way too winning, or are you just riding the narrative?
Don't be a retard, Rory had clearly dominated the 2 prior rounds and had Lawler rocked bad multiple times.

LOL watching Spitsping get his ass kicked across the octagon was awesome. Watching him stutter and mumble through his "victory" speech like a 45 year old ex NFL player was sexual. we all know exactly who won that fight. And it wasn't bisping.

He gets a few cuts and you think that is enough to call the fight a robbery? How about blaming Anderson for doing jack crap for most of the fight. He was gifted the knee due to Bisping being distracted. The only really good strike I remember seeing from Anderson was the front kick to the face.

Where did I call the fight a ''robbery'' ?

It was a close fight per the unified rules and I understand why Bisping won the scorecards.

I am not discrediting Bisping, i am discrediting the unified rules where in some cases a man wins a fight yet somehow loses the sporting contest.

lol, living in reality makes me a drone? Ok, I will try it your way:

Did you celebrate the Carolina Panthers winning the Super Bowl this year 315 to 194? I created my own scoring system where scoring goes by total yards and not points. It would be crazy if you thought Denver won 24-10 and you went by things like TDs and FGs.

:D

1WXCDNK.gif

Don't be a retard, Rory had clearly dominated the 2 prior rounds and had Lawler rocked bad multiple times.

Meanwhile Rory's face was slowly caving in, leading to Robbie's win. Why? Because in the the world of physics and biology (as it applies to fighting), Robbie was always winning.

There is the reality of the artifice, and there is reality.

Weird fight, but there is a criteria for juding and scoring.
round winner gets 10 points, his opponent 9 or less
Round score is based on a (i would assume subjective to what each of the judges see)

Effectice striking
Effective grappling
Agression
and Octagon control.

this fight had basically no grappling but effective striking bisping edge anderson for the most part (clowning and dodging dont score points)
Bisping was pressing the action (agression&octagon controll) for basically everyround. anderson stalked a bit and had som nice strikes and ofcourse the flying knee strike.
aside from a few glimpses of briliance from anderson
It was bisping controlling the fight.
dont give a damn so much about the rounds and i wont rewatch anything
i'd say bisping rounds 1&2 (octagoncontrol, agression and a couple of knockdowns and ground and pound, was pressty close to finishgin the fight)
round 3 anderson just because the stalking and knee
round 4 and 5= honestly who gives a damn

So bisping wins.

Meanwhile Rory's face was slowly caving in, leading to Robbie's win. Why? Because in the the world of physics and biology (as it applies to fighting), Robbie was always winning.

No. That's now how it works. As internal brain damage (which Robbie suffered massively in that fight) is worse than superficial damage such as a broken nose.

Bisping got his shit pushed in and still came out with the win, he's got ties with Guy Ritchie you know.

The funny thing is that all these nutjobs are talking about how Silva "busted Bisping up" and sent him to the hospital and all this shit, and basically all the damage to Bisping's face came from that single flying knee that only happened because Bisping stupidly stopped defending himself and started worrying about his mouthpiece. Bisping was tooling Silva in the standup prior to that and dropped him twice, landed more significant strikes by a wide margin and outworked him from bell to bell. He was out on his feet to start round 4 and instead of looking for the finish, Silva danced, got boxed up and lost the round.

You're using some weird logic. It isn't like Rory was flicking out a jab and then running away every round. He was also landing hard shots and inflicting a lot of damage as well. It's pure hindsight to just say well Rory is the one that dropped first so Robbie was always winning. He was losing those rounds because he was getting outlanded and taking heavy damage. He just has crazy durability and managed to outlast Rory. Anyone with ko power can win at any time. That doesn't mean that prior to the ko they were always winning.

He was ahead 3-1 on the scorecards.

Amazing how people are trying to reinvent the rules of the sport when it comes to scoring criteria
Title fights and main events are 5 rounds. Coming close means jack shit except for horseshoes and hand grenades.

Back