In what parallel universe do you beat the snot out of someone, then lose the "fight" ?

in england against an english fighter...they got the nod in a couple decisions t shouldve gone the other way....i rewatched the fight on recording and it was anderson 34 n 5 and prob a 10-8 3rd

Michael mainly got busted up because of the sucker knee, and the rest of the beatdown came after the cheap knee at which point he was severely diminished.

When did they start having timeouts in MMA? I never heard a thing about it and I check forums and MMA news sites daily....

And what is that thing they say before every main event fight ? "Protect yourself at all times" ... Yeah

Time to end this suffering, I need a minute to myself after watching Silva/Bisping.

Yes, Bisping caught Silva with a nice round-winning punch followed by some ground and pound. Yes, Bisping pressured Silva. But as far as fighting is involved, Bisping was thoroughly destroyed. Looked hapless as he had dozens of punches dodged, only to be countered by precise strikes that turned his face into something out of a The Walking Dead episode.

You can argue technicalities all you want, but Anderson Silva beat the living fuck out of Mike Bisping and got out unscathed.

As a faithful of the Just Bleed God, I am appalled at the outcome of this fight.

jP8Nwfb.jpg

022716-UFC-Anderson-Silva-vs-Michael-Bisping-middleweight-bout-Fight-Night-London-MM-PI.vadapt.664.high.53.jpg

PAY-UFC-at-the-O2.jpg

DyQ2Q3c.png

screenshot_1739-png.80379

8rWSPVW.gif
It's called the "Sanchez Effect"

needs to be a rematch in vegas....another example of the bs that comes from ufc being both the body and promoter...they keep giving people home ring advantage because it sells more tix and makes more money...need more vegas or jersey

I don't dispute the scoring, a) I don't judge fights when I watch them, I watch and enjoy the fight, b) several rounds were close and Bisping had his moments

So to me this is one of the times where I feel like Bisping won the decision but Anderson won the fight.

I had no money on it and wish both men well; mainly I just wanted to see a good entertaining fight, hopefully with some excitement and a knockout and I feel like I got that.

In the universe where you screw around for nearly 3 rounds and lose a decision. Anderson is clearly the better fighter and did more damage, but Bisping won on points cause he fought smarter and with more effort
Nice

This outcome is the result of the current round by round scoring system. I'm in favour of changing the system, but this is what we currently have. Every fighter knows this, they have 3 or 5 rounds to finish the fight, if they don't they have to bow to the coin flip that the judge's decision is.

If you change the system people will complain when one fighter wins the first 4 rounds and then loses the 5 big , losing the fight because he received more damage in only one round.

Just like people steal rounds in the last 30 second, people will try to steal fights in the last 5 minutes, for any rule set someone will try to take advantage of it.

bisping rocked him, dropped him and then outstruck him for about 75% of the fight, hence the win

anderson silva did the most damage, but that was with a handful of excellent strikes. that doesn't win you the fight... anderson, bisping, herb dean, all 3 judges and you have always known that to be true

bisping was a very worthy winner

You should be appalled at how Silva fought. Not the outcome.

There has been some serious butthurt over this fight

I revel in the chaos it brings; all of this is gravy.

They each screwed the other out of a win here. Classic bout.

This guy won 50-45...

00_original_crop_north.jpg

Fights are scored by the round, not as a whole fight or based on damaged faces.

Love how all the complainers remember round 3 but not Silva getting rocked three times.

Back