In what parallel universe do you beat the snot out of someone, then lose the "fight" ?

Those aren't facts. Judges scorecards are subjective scoring media, the complete opposite of fact/s.

The fact that we absolutely know is that Robbie was winning that fight because he was dishing out GREATER DAMAGE than Rory (crazy how they don't score that, huh?). Damage nullifies scoring - all those scorecards were wrong; maybe not for "unified bullshit" but for actual fighting, and the result of the fight reflected that.

I watch for fights, not a pretend "sports" narrative that exists soley for marketing purposes.
the poster you're talking to is too simple to understand what you're saying

How is going into round 5 up 3 rounds to 1 NOT winning the fight up to that point? There is no such thing as winning by damage, you win by rounds. And by the only onjective measurement, 3 rounds to 1, Rory was winning the fight.

Just because you have been following MMA for a long time and still refuse to accept or understand the scoring system doesn't change the facts.

Robbie won that fight through strictly damage.

Just stop posting for now.

When it went to the judges, I knew they were going to give Bisping the nod. If it were in Brazil, Silva would have gotten the decision. It's just how it works unfortunately.

Also, I like when Anderson toys with his food in fights, but he went a little overboard with the trolling against Bisping. I think he fucked around too much.

Those aren't facts. Judges scorecards are subjective scoring media, the complete opposite of fact/s.

The fact that we absolutely know is that Robbie was winning that fight because he was dishing out GREATER DAMAGE than Rory (crazy how they don't score that, huh?). Damage nullifies scoring - all those scorecards were wrong; maybe not for "unified bullshit" but for actual fighting, and the result of the fight reflected that.

I watch for fights, not a pretend "sports" narrative that exists soley for marketing purposes.
That scoring is subjective doesn't change the fact that all 3 judges had Rory up 3 rounds to 1. And of course people are going to use rounds as the scoring criteria since that is the same scoring criteria the UFC uses.

But I'm done going around in circles. You have been posting 7 years and still reject the scoring system in place. So maybe you have a whole imaginary thing where there are different winners and champs based on your personal scoring system but for the purposes of discussion on an MMA board it is helpful to use reality as the focal point.

The classic "look at his face" argument. lol

He looks like that because he got knee'd in the face while making eye contact and talking to the ref.

Deal with it. He got rocked and dropped by BISPING of all people.

You're typically a good poster, and I know this is your opinion, but it's a shit one.

Bisping is a bleeder, Anderson isn't. Fights in the UFC aren't won based on superficial damage, they're won on a round by round basis.

Bisping 48-47.

giphy.gif

pretty much. easy fight to call

ts is a good poster, but should take down that bowie pic if he's going to piss on a valiant english fighter who got the win

I tend to agree with you TS... scorecards aside we all know who really won that fight. I'm not a Silva fan either... I used to hate him for his antics and attitude despite knowing he was a great fighter. He still won tonight as far as I'm concerned. I won't complain.. just ponder to myself what's wrong with the system for him to walk away from that with a L on his record.

That scoring is subjective doesn't change the fact that all 3 judges had Rory up 3 rounds to 1. And of course people are going to use rounds as the scoring criteria since that is the same scoring criteria the UFC uses.

The judges, like you, were completely clueless and wrong. What part of that didn't you get from the result of the fight, which is the only reality - not the obviously wrong scorecards?

Damage is real. Judges don't score damage. Judges are not scoring a complete reality, hence, a subjective narrative.

I'm not saying they should score damage, but we also don't have to pretend that a Unified scorecard means anything regarding the actual fight.

The judges, like you, were completely clueless and wrong. What part of that didn't you get from the result of the fight, which is the only reality - not the obviously wrong scorecards?

Damage is real. Judges don't score damage. Judges are not scoring a complete reality, hence, a subjective narrative.

I'm not saying they should score damage, but we also don't have to pretend that a Unified scorecard means anything regarding the actual fight.
Do you get how ridiculous you sound? It would be like someone winning a football game 9-7 and you saying you don't think FGs should count so as far as you are concerned the team with the touchdown is up 7-0. But to football fans discussing football, the team up 9-7 is winning.

Who cares about your imaginary scoring system that doesn't go by rounds? If you want to talk MMA then talk it within the rules and scoring system that are in place. Not the imaginary one you have been going by for 7 years, if not longer.

Do you get how ridiculous you sound? It would be like someone winning a football game 9-7 and you saying you don't think FGs should count so as far as you are concerned the team with the touchdown is up 7-0.

But to football fans discussing football, the team up 9-7 is winning. Who cares about your imaginary scoring system? If you want to talk MMA then talk it within the rules and scoring system that are in place. Not the imaginary one you have been going by for 7 years, if not longer.

You are such a drone.

Stop trying to think - it's breaking your brain.

I like how Silva fans pretend he wasn't losing every round until the last few seconds of the 3rd round where an incredibly odd sequence of events happened. All of the damage in that picture is from that one sequence.

It must be rage that their idol got dropped by pillow hands Bisping.

You are such a drone.

Stop trying to think - it's breaking your brain.
lol, living in reality makes me a drone? Ok, I will try it your way:

Did you celebrate the Carolina Panthers winning the Super Bowl this year 315 to 194? I created my own scoring system where scoring goes by total yards and not points. It would be crazy if you thought Denver won 24-10 and you went by things like TDs and FGs.

:D

Name a time when silva had a cut.
and what would that prove? That Silva can't be cut? Is he alien? Yes he has a tough skin, but also rolls with the punches and never took any massive damage. But when he hits, he opens up his opponents, because he is amazing at dealing damage. I said it before, if Bisping landed that brutal knee on Silva, he'd open up too. it's human skin.

I like how all of sudden there's a ton of fans for the shitty 10pts must scoring on sherdog.

and what would that prove? That Silva can't be cut? Is he alien? Yes he has a tough skin, but also rolls with the punches and never took any massive damage. But when he hits, he opens up his opponents, because he is amazing at dealing damage. I said it before, if Bisping landed that brutal knee on Silva, he'd open up too. it's human skin.

Hurrrrrr durrrr silva doesn't have tough skin but wait he does but it doesn't matter hurrrrrrr

Back