In terms of looks where do you rank Conor MacGregor?

Trejo is better looking than Conor. Just needs to get his eye bags drained. Any serious grappler can help with that.

Where the top is Brad pitt and the bottom is Danny Trejo
For reference this is Trejo

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is fairly gay man, actually more than fairly.

Folks don't like reality, they're the type to say having money doesn't matter either.... "it's all about confidence bro!" (which is important btw, not saying it isn't). Like @Headkicktoleg said, some girls won't even talk to a short guy.
It probably deals a little bit with where you live and what the culture is like. I'm 5'7 and have banged over 50 women (not counting hookers and not counting girls I done stuff with that wasn't intercourse). Never been rejected because of height or at least no chick ever told me it was because of my height. Height is a factor but attraction has many different factors.

Last edited:
Somewhere between Renan Barao and Akiyama (Look at the octagon girls behind Akiyama...lol).

7355179C4B5BA633F2BBC0565A7AF0.jpg

4756470152_5e869174c4_b.0.jpg

It probably deals a little bit with where you live and what the culture is like. I'm 5'7 and have banged over 50 women (not counting hookers and not counting girls I done stuff with that wasn't intercourse). Never been rejected because of height or at least no chick ever told me it was because of my height. Height is a factor but attraction has many different factors.

I've seen short guys who can pull!

No one's saying you can't get girls if you're short or that it's insurmountable, just that it does matter to many (not all)... (especially on online dating where women tend to be a bit more superficial) It's like those guys who say "I'm ugly and I get laid, so looks don't matter".

I agree with your last sentence.

I've seen short guys who can pull!

No one's saying you can't get girls if you're short or that it's insurmountable, just that it does matter to many (not all)... (especially on online dating where women tend to be a bit more superficial) It's like those guys who say "I'm ugly and I get laid, so looks don't matter".

I agree with your last sentence.
I don't really do the online dating thing that much so I wouldn't know. I can imagine some women being superficial and wanting a taller guy if they have options. At the same time though I want every girl I bang to have basketball size tits and a nice ass with some hips. Sometimes I have to settle for a B cup and no ass. Is normal.

I don’t know why he can’t just be inside me right now

Back