In real life, how did fights between Chinese Martial Arts vs Japanese Martial Arts go?

y’all can mock him but at least one good pount made here. Maybe two.

aye bro, so far in this thread it’s you that seems upset
VagueLastingBorzoi.webp

Not many chinese martial arts are very competitive, except for maybe Shuai jiao for grappling and Sanshou for striking.

I mean if you put the best Japanese judoka against some mystic
monastery chingchangchong-fu master, my money would be on a judoka any day.

Japanese are superior warriors, scientists, engineers, artists, lovers and a superior civilization in general.

I mean if you put the best Japanese judoka against some mystic
monastery chingchangchong-fu master, my money would be on a judoka any day.

Japanese are superior warriors, scientists, engineers, artists, lovers and a superior civilization in general.
Even if all those things are true,you are forgetting one important thing that trumps all of these other examples.

China has THE GENERAL on their side.

Who has the might to stand against its indomitable power?

general-tsau-chicken-15.jpg

lol

u post that when I pwn u eh? Haha I like it. A reward for my efforts :)

saw this this morning, painting of your avi:

That is a goddamn beautiful man.

You didnt pwn me for shit, you said hey this guy has good points,but wont say any of them,and then you say im the one upset,even tho i wasnt the one triggered by a fuckin movie.

jog on blanka blanka

we all know who is victorious here

This thread is hilarious.

TS is complaining that people disrespect Japanese too much because of shit they did in the past, and his evidence is a Chinese movie from the 1960's.

It never crossed his mind that even if he should be conflating the Chinese film industry from 60 years ago with Japanese war crimes from 80 years ago (which he shouldn't be)....wouldn't the Chinese film industry get a pass for being so far in the past as well?

That is a goddamn beautiful man.

You didnt pwn me for shit, you said hey this guy has good points,but wont say any of them,and then you say im the one upset,even tho i wasnt the one triggered by a fuckin movie.

jog on blanka blanka

we all know who is victorious here

haha you can’t tell me that ^ that isn’t the response of an upset man. lol

I love you bro.

This thread is hilarious.

TS is complaining that people disrespect Japanese too much because of shit they did in the past, and his evidence is a Chinese movie from the 1960's.

lol

and it’s all come about because his Japanese friend was harassed in Chinatown last week.

For the record I have been verbally abused and refused service in stores in Japan more than once just for bring a white man.

What are your thoughts on this TS?

For the record I have been verbally abused and refused service in stores in Japan more than once just for bring a white man.

What are your thoughts on this TS?
they knew you were @Blanqa Blanqua and took great exception to some conor posts youve made in the past

PS when did you go to japan?? i want to go one day

Whichever fighter is superior on that day will win, regardless of "styles" or where they come from. People who argue about "styles" are deluded. There only exists 3 elements of hand to hand combat: Standing, Clinching and Grappling. Techniques are developed around these 3 elements. Some are very effective and some aren't. What makes them effective is the user, not the style.

The Chinese MMA guy is ridiculed for beating up old men in their 50's and 60's who have questionable techniques. Same could easily happen in Japan if some young asshole wanted to abuse the elderly. That's not proof that one style is superior to the other.

MMA is a sport. It may be the closest sport to real combat, but if there are rules and referees, it's a damn sport.

Back