In real life, how did fights between Chinese Martial Arts vs Japanese Martial Arts go?

Ok so not to get political, but @Blanqa Blanqua you named yourself after the worst street fighter charcter. You could have had a name that referenced sagat, or akuma, or even alex. Yet look at you, blanka.
<mma3>

Ok so not to get political, but @Blanqa Blanqua you named yourself after the worst street fighter charcter. You could have had a name that referenced sagat, or akuma, or even alex. Yet look at you, blanka.
<mma3>
blanka is far from the worst. What about that mexican dude with the frying pan???

I want to go there one day,I had plans for this year,but...well... you know...

I am sure things will get better, travel become normal again. Do it for sure! I loved it and went back again & again. I loved the south, more traditional and some parts seemingly lost in time. I would have moved there except I would not have been allowed to buy property there (looking back I should have not worried about this, just done it). I could really rave on about it but will just say that before you go, do DM me & I will send you some suggested places etc if you want.

I am sure things will get better, travel become normal again. Do it for sure! I loved it and went back again & again. I loved the south, more traditional and some parts seemingly lost in time. I would have moved there except I would not have been allowed to buy property there (looking back I should have not worried about this, just done it). I could really rave on about it but will just say that before you go, do DM me & I will send you some suggested places etc if you want.
Awesome,will do. I have some regret about not moving to a diff country too when i had the chance.

Is it? Because when i watched this movie as a kid and as an adult,my only thought was "Wow Bruce lee is a bad ass" not "Wow chinese martial arts are so muich better than japanese, i am so butthurt!"

Its a movie.

This is not supposed to be realism. Do you have a heart attack when you watch pro wrestling?

I still maintain that the greatest Bruce Lee scene ever(and one of the most awesome and meticulously choreographed fight scenes to this day) is the showdown versus Chuck in Way of the Dragon. The way he breaks him down systematically and then destroys him is just epic.

I still maintain that the greatest Bruce Lee scene ever(and one of the most awesome and meticulously choreographed fight scenes to this day) is the showdown versus Chuck in Way of the Dragon. The way he breaks him down systematically and then destroys him is just epic.
No doubt,that scene is timeless

judo, jiujutsu etc.. are effective unlike all the stupid chinease crap arts, the shaoling temple have a crazy nut physical conditioning though i'll give them that although their arts are dogshit tbh

How likely is it that TS is a huge anime nerd? I'm going with a 95% chance.

Bonus question: how likely is it that he watches hentai? I'm going with 100%.

If you know the word 'hentai',...then you're probably a nerd yourself lol.

For the record I have been verbally abused and refused service in stores in Japan more than once just for bring a white man.

What are your thoughts on this TS?

I say you're full of shit,...Japanese people don't behave that way, and showing racism to a 'gaijin' in public like that is unheard of,....maybe there's more to your story then you're telling. Maybe your white ass was drunk as fuck, which alot of white people are known to do in Japan, go to the convenient store, buy a six pack of beer, drink it in the park, and then become rude belligerent fucks, hobble back to the convenient store, and start cussing at the staff in rude ass Japanglish,...i've seen it,...but not the other way around like you're saying.

If you know the word 'hentai',...then you're probably a nerd yourself lol.
I think in my age group more guys probably know that word than don't.

I definitely dip into nerd territory a bit with videogames. I don't watch anime, though.

I say you're full of shit,...Japanese people don't behave that way, and showing racism to a 'gaijin' in public like that is unheard of,....maybe there's more to your story then you're telling. Maybe your white ass was drunk as fuck, which alot of white people are known to do in Japan, go to the convenient store, buy a six pack of beer, drink it in the park, and then become rude belligerent fucks, hobble back to the convenient store, and start cussing at the staff in rude ass Japanglish,...i've seen it,...but not the other way around like you're saying.

lol

buddeh you can’t refute a fact.

It was not common but was blatant. In a shoe store in Kyoto, a chemist and convenience store in Tokyo. My wife (girlfriend back then) was there all three times, I had not been drinking. Most abusive was the convenience store worker (he did seem like he was on drugs and or have mental health problems tho).

I have been to places where the animosity towards whites was far worse, for sure. You can see my affinity for Japan was not affected via my other posts in this thread. But it happened and I wanted to know what TS had to say about it, not you.

So don’t @ me again you muppet.

Back