In desperate need of a valentine's day date ideas...

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Ice That Jaw, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Kraysla

Kraysla Black Belt

I have nothing against haunted houses, but that as valentine's date for a chick out of your league who is expecting to be swept off her feet ranks right above your dick in a box.

2. mooseman17

mooseman17 Black Belt

Make a nice dinner at your place. Where you guys can chill and spend time together after. If she’s a single mom or a divorcee, then she probably just wants to get away from the kid and get fucked. Don’t overthink this.

Robocok, MD20, volodya and 2 others like this.
  3. Rygu

Rygu Red Belt Platinum Member

Muscle relaxants, red wine, lube, and pizza.

4. Pure Peace

Pure Peace Orange Belt

lol @ ever catering to some new broad's Vlaentine's Day requests/demands
    are you guys fuckin serious with this shit?!?!
    LOL

volodya likes this.
  5. Anung Un Rama

Anung Un Rama The Right Hand of Doom Platinum Member

Thats a lot of pressure for a third date. It sounds more like the third round of interviews for an executive position at Grinder.

I'd taker her bowling and hire a mariachi band to sing to her in the bowling alley.
    The game will take the tension away from the high pressure date and the band would be adorable/ hysterical.
    Then take her out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

6. Scerpi

Scerpi Black Belt

Forget Thursday and just set up the date for Friday.

It's a little late, but try to set up dinner, a show and maybe a hotel room... all walking distance from each other.

Maybe a Comedy Club?
    Piano Bar?

MD20, Anomonis and Anung Un Rama like this.
  7. Plutoburn

Plutoburn Alpha booze head

I am being sincere here, so please take my criticism as a reality check rather than insults. The part about you being slightly above average looking but unphotogenic, dude, you are ugly. The faster you accept it the more you will improve your chances with women. My suggestion is take your picture outdoor doing something interesting, holding a pet is really awesome. And my diagnosis with your first encounter with the lady is actually not very good. If she had a really good time with you, she will just let you take the lead rather than making requests. But the fact that she initiated tells me either she is experienced in the game or she like something about you and is giving you another chance.

If a woman I like hit me with a task like this, I would strike back with a questionnaire with a bunch of random questions to gather intel so I can come up with something good and also to hype up the anticipation. Naughty question like "How much pain can you tolerate?" "Are you afraid of height?" "Do you take safety very seriously?"

I don't know if you have access to this, but better than haunted house, escape room is even better because it requires interaction between you two, and you are both working toward a common goal. If you happen to be better at it than her, it triggers a lot of feelings of providers of security/safety/reliability that women find very very attractive.

MD20 and Tank_Kam like this.
  8. Jim Cozad Jr.

Jim Cozad Jr. Brown Belt

I wouldn't start dating a chick just before Valentine's Day...I'm doing a spa day and dinner with mine, but we've been together for a while...

9. blitzk

blitzk Red Belt

Send her flowers to her office. Girls love showing off and she'll be instagramming that shit all day. That's going to get you a bunch of points and will be paving the way to get to P-town later that night.

10. Hearse Lightning

Hearse Lightning Not an Uber

I keep a few canvases and some art supplies around. I ask them if they want to have a few beers and paint. I tell them up front that I'm not very artistic. I just doodle on the canvas for fun. It's easy going, it's different, we joke about the paintings, listen to some jams and have some drinks. It always goes over well. I always feel shitty throwing away their painting before the next girl comes over.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  11. CrimsonFan

CrimsonFan Gold Belt

Buy her flowers and chocolate and go out to eat.. pretty simple

12. SRN

SRN SOCRATEEEES

Take her ice skating. It's fun and romantic. It also give you a lot of opportunities to get really close and touch each other without being creepy. It doesn't matter if you don't know how to skate, that's actually a plus. Do it.

MD20, HockeyBjj and Tank_Kam like this.
  13. 90 50

90 50 Silver Belt

It’s too late in the game to get reservations at someplace nice in the dc area I’m sure, and valentines anywhere not special is a cop out and a royal clusterfuck normally.

Clean your fucking house; make it look nice and put candles and shit out and cook something nice with some nice wine.

Bang into submission after dinner.

14. 90 50

90 50 Silver Belt

She basically said she’s open on valentines and wanted to be opened on valentines.

The balls in his court, he can miss or put the balls in her court

It’s up to him at this point.

MMA since 1993, MD20 and Ice That Jaw like this.
  15. 90 50

90 50 Silver Belt

So like I figured you are proper fucked on going out to eat.

Googling the most romantic restaurants in the dc area , which of the top 8 I tried , none have any availability on valentines.

I’m sure she’d want one of these not Applebee’s etc.

I even tried to reserve a room at the Jeffersonian, and dinner at plume, and no on that either.

Find out what she likes to eat and cook it.

Or do your own research on a reservation. I’ve wasted enough time to know that you are fucked unless you know some lesser known place that’s really good.

16. Sterling

Sterling Blue Belt

SSimple, just a nice restaurant then somewhere around you that might be a bit different depending on what's around you. And if you're a decent looking guy and struggle to get matches on tinder you gotta step your game up and learn to present yourself in a better fashion. How old are you?

17. Grob

Grob Brown Belt

in the heart shaped hole, where the hope runs out
    Go to a salvation army, buy some mismatched, wrong size clothes and go take pics of each other at walmart while you pick up a couple microwaveable dinners.

Hearse Lightning likes this.
  18. Anomonis

Anomonis Brown Belt

How is a haunted house romantic ???

Ice That Jaw likes this.
  19. HARRISON_3

HARRISON_3 Gold Belt

Fuck her right in the pussy?

MMA since 1993 likes this.
  20. Uber_Noober

Uber_Noober Red Belt

Give her this and gauge her reaction