In desperate need of a valentine's day date ideas...

Get out the good china and prep up that fancy kraft dinner

Mini-Octopus-Macaroni-Cheese-42482B.jpg

@Medulla Omoplata you excited for this year bud?

Her exact words...
"Plan something romantic for Feb 14, I want to see a different side of you... Surprise me."
"I think it would be nice to be with you on Valentine's Day. What do you think?"
"Something simple, but different"

I'd genuinely fucking ditch a woman that said that to me- In a heartbeat. Either that or bring her to a dive bar on purpose- if shes fun to hang out with shes a keeper...if she turns into a stuck up moany cunt then dump her ass double quick.

"Dont tell me what to do you utter cunt."

I'm back in the game now and it's been fuckin rough trying the online dating. I'm slightly above average looking but not very photogenic and my pics are subpar at best. So naturally, I can't get any replies from women that aren't 80lbs overweight. Even the plain looking thin girls ignore me.

Long story short, I miracously matched with a fellow divorcee on Tinder and she is quite frankly, a league above me. Somehow, I got her to meet me for coffee last night and I put the charm in overdrive. We talked for a couple of hours and I thought it went well. She texted me early this morning wanting to see me again and now we are going to the movies tonite.

I think I'm on my way in fellas.

But, a couple hours ago she also texted me about planning something romantic for Valentine's day.

Her exact words...
"Plan something romantic for Feb 14, I want to see a different side of you... Surprise me."
"I think it would be nice to be with you on Valentine's Day. What do you think?"
"Something simple, but different"

Ok, so I don't want to fuck this up guys. This is the best online dating is ever going to get for me. Lol
Problem is, we both work on Thurs, and traffic is a complete bitch until like 8pm.

I was thinking just dinner on Thurs and then a Haunted House tour on Friday. But the whole "different" and "surprise me" is just setting the bar to high for me. I'm terrible at date planning, and I usually try to set expectations low from the start. But this was unexpected.

How would you play this?

P.S. - Her body is 10x better than what I was expecting before we actually met.
If you're a musician, you can make a song for her. Girls dig that.

Actually if you posted this at an earlier date, i could've helped you make a song bruh. It's easy as shite to make an acoustic song with decent melody.

I'd genuinely fucking ditch a woman that said that to me- In a heartbeat. Either that or bring her to a dive bar on purpose- if shes fun to hang out with shes a keeper...if she turns into a stuck up moany cunt then dump her ass double quick.

"Dont tell me what to do you utter cunt."

Put it this way, we actually talked politics and I even told her I voted for Trump because I hate Hillary with a passion. It went over very well and I could speak as candidly as I wanted. I'm in the DC area BTW. Surrounded by liberals.

If you're a musician, you can make a song for her. Girls dig that.

Actually if you posted this at an earlier date, i could've helped you make a song bruh. It's easy as shite to make an acoustic song with decent melody.

I play the e-drums only. I can play the guitar, but I'm not gonna make a damn fool of myself.

I guess what I'm really looking for is validation that a simple dinner on Thurs will suffice, and then I pick something fun on Friday.

Put it this way, we actually talked politics and I even told her I voted for Trump because I hate Hillary with a passion. It went over very well and I could speak as candidly as I wanted. I'm in the DC area BTW. Surrounded by liberals.

so fucking what? The thing your statement reinforces she is a stuck up cunt is that youre in the DC area lol

Cook her dinner then go ice skating. Bitches love that shit. Then have a dozen rose and chocolate ready

so fucking what? The thing your statement reinforces she is a stuck up cunt is that youre in the DC area lol

Meeting a chick you can honestly talk about politics with in a major metro area is rare bro. It tells you that the chick is not ideological or the kind of person that would despise you for having different thoughts. It's a big deal to me.

DC has alot of museums and shit. Had a 3rd date at the Met once in nyc and it was pretty cool. They even got a little restauraunt/cafe thing in there. Something along those lines maybe?

Some kind of local events? A local craft thing? Like cheese making or some shit like that maybe. It's early but where I am there's farmers markets going on. Check if there are any indoor ones Fri nite or sat morning nearby. Ummmm that's it off the top of my head.

This will be me this year:

giphy.gif

Tell her to fuck off.

You just met and she's demanding a romantic valentines day date?

Throw her off a fucking cliff.

Meeting a chick you can honestly talk about politics with in a major metro area is rare bro. It tells you that the chick is not ideological or the kind of person that would despise you for having different thoughts. It's a big deal to me.

Im telling you shes a demanding cunt....I've met/fucked girls in the DC area and I found them to be stuck up. That is why I smashed and ran.

Tell her to fuck off.

You just met and she's demanding a romantic valentines day date?

Throw her off a fucking cliff.
Lol pretty sure she was just being flirtatious and showing she's interested. Probably planning on giving up the goods.

Back