In desperate need of a valentine's day date ideas...

Well, as other said she seems quite demanding for a woman you barely know.
Trying to work both the "surpise me" and the "keep it simple" angles will probably just stress the f*** outta you and make you fail at the whole stuff. So I'd say concentrate on the second part and don't overthink it ; as others said she seems to be ready to "surrender the goods" so just be confident and witty. Good wine can clearly help.

Protip : don't touch your sausage for the days to come. You'll thank me later.

Demanding???? Lol Lol

She's challenging him, its playful and no way entitled. She actually suggested she's happy to dine at your favourite place!! How much more easy do you want it??? STOP OVER THINKING. The lady seems to want to get to know you. Some of you clowns in this place have some serious woman issues XD.
Take her to the place you like, have a nice meal and a few drinks. Then take her for a nice drink after and see where it leads.

Demanding???? Lol Lol

She's challenging him, its playful and no way entitled. She actually suggested she's happy to dine at your favourite place!! How much more easy do you want it??? STOP OVER THINKING. The lady seems to want to get to know you. Some of you clowns in this place have some serious woman issues XD.
Take her to the place you like, have a nice meal and a few drinks. Then take her for a nice drink after and see where it leads.
Even fake women are giving a better shot than an incel gives them credit for.

I'm back in the game now and it's been fuckin rough trying the online dating. I'm slightly above average looking but not very photogenic and my pics are subpar at best. So naturally, I can't get any replies from women that aren't 80lbs overweight. Even the plain looking thin girls ignore me.

Long story short, I miracously matched with a fellow divorcee on Tinder and she is quite frankly, a league above me. Somehow, I got her to meet me for coffee last night and I put the charm in overdrive. We talked for a couple of hours and I thought it went well. She texted me early this morning wanting to see me again and now we are going to the movies tonite.

I think I'm on my way in fellas.

But, a couple hours ago she also texted me about planning something romantic for Valentine's day.

Her exact words...
"Plan something romantic for Feb 14, I want to see a different side of you... Surprise me."
"I think it would be nice to be with you on Valentine's Day. What do you think?"
"Something simple, but different"

Ok, so I don't want to fuck this up guys. This is the best online dating is ever going to get for me. Lol
Problem is, we both work on Thurs, and traffic is a complete bitch until like 8pm.

I was thinking just dinner on Thurs and then a Haunted House tour on Friday. But the whole "different" and "surprise me" is just setting the bar to high for me. I'm terrible at date planning, and I usually try to set expectations low from the start. But this was unexpected.

How would you play this?

P.S. - Her body is 10x better than what I was expecting before we actually met.

UPDATE - I mentioned her challenge while we were at the movies and she actually recommended we just do a romantic dinner. While I suggested a restaurant that suited her favorite food (sushi), she insisted we instead go to a place that suits my favorite cuisine (mexican).

So I'll just get her something clever as a gift. Maybe like a pop out rose card with a charming message. It's too early to do the flowers imo. And it's way too predictable, right?

I wouldn’t date online much. In my experience those girls are the bottom of the barrel.

You should have the courage to talk to beautiful women in day to day life. Talk to them, ask for numbers, get shot down. It will really hone your craft.

I can’t date for awhile because I have white warts on my dick.

Have a joint shower, and piss on her back and butt while she's washing her hair.

I'm back in the game now and it's been fuckin rough trying the online dating. I'm slightly above average looking but not very photogenic and my pics are subpar at best. So naturally, I can't get any replies from women that aren't 80lbs overweight. Even the plain looking thin girls ignore me.

Long story short, I miracously matched with a fellow divorcee on Tinder and she is quite frankly, a league above me. Somehow, I got her to meet me for coffee last night and I put the charm in overdrive. We talked for a couple of hours and I thought it went well. She texted me early this morning wanting to see me again and now we are going to the movies tonite.

I think I'm on my way in fellas.

But, a couple hours ago she also texted me about planning something romantic for Valentine's day.

Her exact words...
"Plan something romantic for Feb 14, I want to see a different side of you... Surprise me."
"I think it would be nice to be with you on Valentine's Day. What do you think?"
"Something simple, but different"

Ok, so I don't want to fuck this up guys. This is the best online dating is ever going to get for me. Lol
Problem is, we both work on Thurs, and traffic is a complete bitch until like 8pm.

I was thinking just dinner on Thurs and then a Haunted House tour on Friday. But the whole "different" and "surprise me" is just setting the bar to high for me. I'm terrible at date planning, and I usually try to set expectations low from the start. But this was unexpected.

How would you play this?

P.S. - Her body is 10x better than what I was expecting before we actually met.

UPDATE - I mentioned her challenge while we were at the movies and she actually recommended we just do a romantic dinner. While I suggested a restaurant that suited her favorite food (sushi), she insisted we instead go to a place that suits my favorite cuisine (mexican).

So I'll just get her something clever as a gift. Maybe like a pop out rose card with a charming message. It's too early to do the flowers imo. And it's way too predictable, right?

Okay, give up the details. What did you do and how did it go?

Okay, give up the details. What did you do and how did it go?

Haha, I was hoping this this thread would quietly vanish into the unknown.

THE FINAL OUTCOME
-----------------------------------

The Mexican restaurant straight up lied about holding tables but I got lucky and found a nice Greek place with no wait time.

We had a nice time, but no sex. Initially, I was predetermined to try at the end of the date but she started talking about having kids and her goals in life, etc, and I was sensing that she is serious about commitment and is one of the rare and/or oblivious people on Tinder who don't realize it's mainly a hookup app.

Honestly, I'm ok with it. Like I said before, for me, she is wife material. Cute but not too cute, thin, has a solid career, owns her own place, and no kids.

What do you think?

THE FINAL OUTCOME

The Mexican restaurant straight up lied about holding tables but I got lucky and found a nice Greek place with no wait time.

We had a nice time, but no sex. Initially, I was predetermined to try at the end of the date but she started talking about having kids and her goals in life, etc, and I was sensing that she is serious about commitment and is one of the rare and/or oblivious people on Tinder who don't realize it's mainly a hookup app.

Honestly, I'm ok with it. Like I said before, for me, she is wife material. Cute but not too cute, thin, has a solid career, owns her own place, and no kids.

What do you think?
I think this doesn't make sense. Your excuse for not banging is that she's wife material?

THE FINAL OUTCOME

What do you think?
Did you at least kiss her?

THE FINAL OUTCOME

What do you think?

She sounds like a good catch but hopefully your personalities click. You can have fun with anyone going on vacation or on a picnic but I hope to find someone I'll have fun with washing the dishes or cleaning house.

Maybe next time you have to plan a date and ask the sherbros, try to step out of the box and do something different.

Do you get a kiss or some touchy feely? Second date and on Valentine's Day you should have got a little tongue or sometime I'm guessing. Please share how you said goodnight.

Back