Implying it was a fix/dive should be considered fighter bashing here

I mean cowboy sure took a beaten in the 40 seconds if it was fixed. What a joke, if it was fixed they would have made it look better than that, come on now. Dana would want them to go 2-3 rounds back and forth and the ref would step in ASAP to stop it. Ppl crying are just Conor haters. He broke cowboys nose, landed a clean kick and finished with big strikes, as clean as it gets.

Calm down
Make me brah
giphy.gif

No question. And it's not good enough to just card them or even ban them. We need to track them down and publically humiliate them.

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these retards. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter

Everyone wants to go for the conspiracy theory.

So few want to put their bank accounts on the line when push comes to shove. These accusations are truly pathetic.

my 2005 account got banned because i said Roy Nelson looks like he's trying to be ugly.

True story.
My 2006 account got IP banned for "basketball player bashing" Kobe Bryant in the Sports Bar lol. I was somehow able to create a new account via the old Sherdog facebook page, same mod IP banned me again. Then that mod finally got de-modded for his bullshit and I was able to create this account

Implying this was anything but a prepared scam to wash away Conor’s loss to Khabib, and set up a rematch should be an automatic ban for stupidity.

Cowboy had zero chance of winning this fight, one way or another. None. He didn’t believe he can win. No one thought he would win. He was brought to lose and lose quickly and he did.

The guy kept saying he would rather lose in a stand up fight than win in a grappling fight. He’s an embarrassment.
It's shocking to me that you could be an MMA fan for over 10 years and still say dumb shit like this.

My 2006 account got IP banned for "basketball player bashing" Kobe Bryant in the Sports Bar lol

LOLLLLL

I bet it was the same fat cum stained Mod that banned us

Nah, I haven't seen that rule enforced since forever, so getting even dubs for that would feel like kinda of a reach.

I don't remember people saying Cowboy took a dive when he got KO'ed in the first by Gaethje, I wonder what brings these accusations out now?

There was nothing about the fight that was unusual.. poor Donald was worried about his liver like I predicted in my the elephant in the octagon thread.. so he blocked low, Conor returned high, and that's all she wrote

LOLLLLL

I bet it was the same fat cum stained Mod that banned us
Lol maybe but he hasn't been a mod since a few months before I created this account. I edited an addendum to my previous post that I'll just post here:

I was somehow able to create a new account via the old Sherdog facebook page, same mod IP banned me again. Then that mod finally got de-modded for his bullshit and I was able to create this account

If someone truly thinks a fight is fixed should they not be able to say it?

With that, I don't believe it was fixed at all.

Picked Conor to finish him early, but even I didn’t think it would be that soon.

You aren’t trying to win if you don’t attack the opponent’s weak point.

Back