Implying it was a fix/dive should be considered fighter bashing here

GBcrazy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter

EDIT: Some morons are reading this and thinkin I'm a Conor fan lol, I'm not

Last edited:
Lol at fighter bashing.

Like mofos actually get banned for bashing fighters.

They don’t wanna believe Conor won so easily

That kick on a cracked chin with a guy known for his power

Implying this was anything but a prepared scam to wash away Conor’s loss to Khabib, and set up a rematch should be an automatic ban for stupidity.

Cowboy had zero chance of winning this fight, one way or another. None. He didn’t believe he can win. No one thought he would win. He was brought to lose and lose quickly and he did.

The guy kept saying he would rather lose in a stand up fight than win in a grappling fight. He’s an embarrassment.

Mostly because Robbie didn't fight, but you aren't wrong.
It wasn't specific what he was talking about. Robbie absolutely didn't fight, should have came out with head gear and kick pads

No dive. No fix. The same mentally weak Cerrone who showed up vs RDA and all his other big fights.

Cowboy has gotten used to losing. Just another loss for Cerrone. No big deal. Cerrone will lose to all comers. Not just McGregor.

They don’t wanna believe Conor won so easily

That kick on a cracked chin with a guy known for his power
Easy to win when your opponent doesnt have any offense or defense

You should be banned for calling people retards. Bam. The universe is now back in alignment.

One of my posts in another thread was deleted and a mod warned me I was being watched for making fixing allegations but I haven't been dubbed or banned. I think there's been a flood of these threads and posts by even Mac nuthuggers so you'd have to temporarily shut down the forum so that's why they seemed to have given up and just let the convo go as they should.

The most suspect part of the fight was the shoulder strikes appearing to rock Cowboy. Never seen one fighter been rocked by shoulder strikes. Seriously asking if anyone else has seen that?

Suck it up buttercup. Every week you'll see clowns posting that Fedor's fights were fixed, mods eventually gave up carding people for it like half a decade ago lol

The most suspect part of the fight was the shoulder strikes appearing to rock Cowboy. Never seen one fighter been rocked by shoulder strikes. Seriously asking if anyone else has seen that?
I can't remember a fight like that but I also can't remember anyone getting bloodied up by shoulder strikes before. Those seemed to do some damage.

Back