Implying it was a fix/dive should be considered fighter bashing here

Aldo was crying not smiling after the fight

I love how it went from being an easy stylistic fight for conor to being fixed after he wins easily.

Implying this was anything but a prepared scam to wash away Conor’s loss to Khabib, and set up a rematch should be an automatic ban for stupidity.

Cowboy had zero chance of winning this fight, one way or another. None. He didn’t believe he can win. No one thought he would win. He was brought to lose and lose quickly and he did.

The guy kept saying he would rather lose in a stand up fight than win in a grappling fight. He’s an embarrassment.
This

people should be allowed to discuss what they like, they just hate mcGregor this much.
I think 90% of them will rewatch later and change their mind.

fck what a bad card though, 40 second main event was the only fun the whole night

They don’t wanna believe Conor won so easily

That kick on a cracked chin with a guy known for his power

You literally made no sense. The last sentence shows exactly this fight should have never taken place. Most people knew this fight was over in the first for DC. Just look at his fight with Justin.. It was inevitable.

giphy.gif

If a fighter were to dive in mma the most logical way would be to do it in a grappling exchange. Even though Rumble vs DC 2 wasn't fixed, it's the perfect example of just giving up while minimizing damage.

omg ts can't live with someone else saying what he doesn't want to read so he just wants to make that go away so he doesn't read it.

we should open a new forum called "light pink ufc". No one allowed to disagree with anyone there.

my 2005 account got banned because i said Roy Nelson looks like he's trying to be ugly.

True story.

Oh it used to be that way for sure.

Couldn't even talk about fighters being on steroids.

Implying this was anything but a prepared scam to wash away Conor’s loss to Khabib, and set up a rematch should be an automatic ban for stupidity.

Cowboy had zero chance of winning this fight, one way or another. None. He didn’t believe he can win. No one thought he would win. He was brought to lose and lose quickly and he did.

The guy kept saying he would rather lose in a stand up fight than win in a grappling fight. He’s an embarrassment.

Well I agree with everything up to he's an embarrassment. I still have a lot of respect for him. But yes. He was given a fight he didn't have a chance to win. Well he could have, if he would have wanted to grapple.

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these retards. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter
Agreed.

Except that was the most obvious fix in sporting history. Rogan check. Herb check. Company Cowboy check. Even my mates that are Conor poofs were like shit dude you were right.

as a Conor enthusiast, the more I think about it... the more rigged I am realizing it was

then again there have been plenty of similarly 'bum' moments in UltimateFC. Even recently, when Jorge flying knee-d that literal bum of a martial artist into blackout. There is no amount of money to balance out the humiliation of the bum Cerrone, but there also is no amount of money to agree and get dealt shots like he was given an hour ago or the one Jorge dealt to that pathetic dad-bod. I dun think, leastways...

You literally made no sense. The last sentence shows exactly this fight should have never taken place. Most people knew this fight was over in the first for DC. Just look at his fight with Justin.. It was inevitable.

giphy.gif

Says another post doesn't make sense.

Writes a post that makes zero sense.

#sherdogirony

Back