Implying it was a fix/dive should be considered fighter bashing here

Either way, Cowboy looked like Bob Sapp out there...

Not even the casuals are saying it was fixed. Just a bunch of Conor haters.

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter
It's a fix. Ban me for bashing? Shaddup

fighter bashing lol panzy. its pretty hypocritical to ban people for opinions especially when this same site has The War Room.

If someone truly thinks a fight is fixed should they not be able to say it?

With that, I don't believe it was fixed at all.

Well here as per the rules thread, you get dubs for implying a fighter is on PEDs without evidence, (especially if you're talking about GSP but that's another conversation). I think the same logic should apply

Haha have you not seen all the other shit that gets written around here?

One of my posts in another thread was deleted and a mod warned me I was being watched for making fixing allegations but I haven't been dubbed or banned. I think there's been a flood of these threads and posts by even Mac nuthuggers so you'd have to temporarily shut down the forum so that's why they seemed to have given up and just let the convo go as they should.

The most suspect part of the fight was the shoulder strikes appearing to rock Cowboy. Never seen one fighter been rocked by shoulder strikes. Seriously asking if anyone else has seen that?
He was kneed in the head during the first exchange, the shoulder bumps likley broke his nose . Did you even watch the fight?

It seems anytime anyone gets a hold of Conor and he doesn't automatically just fall over, it's a fix.

I can't remember a fight like that but I also can't remember anyone getting bloodied up by shoulder strikes before. Those seemed to do some damage.
They'll say cerrone cut himself right before the fight like pro wrestlers do to make it look real, or used fake blood
<{MingNope}>

He was kneed in the head during the first exchange, the shoulder bumps likley broke his nose . Did you even watch the fight?

It seems anytime anyone gets a hold of Conor and he doesn't automatically just fall over, it's a fix.

yeah shoulder bumps broke his nose lol I guess everyone's gonna start shoulder bumping in the clinch from now on

yeah shoulder bumps broke his nose lol I guess everyone's gonna start shoulder bumping in the clinch from now on
I said likley and you ignored the knee to the head during the first exchange.

Its almost like arguing with scorned women with all of you. Conor really got in your heads bad.

Cowboy has always weak on the clinch. Look at his fights vs Eddie and Robbie

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter

its-still-real-42brji.jpg

I said likley and you ignored the knee to the head during the first exchange.

Its almost like arguing with scorned women with all of you. Conor really got in your heads bad.

Nah. Look we know Cowboy was gonna lose but those shoulder bumps are suspect as hell. Even with the knee who the fuck gets rocked by shoulder bumps? If Cowboy is that far gone he needs to retire.

Nah. Look we know Cowboy was gonna lose but those shoulder bumps are suspect as hell. Even with the knee who the fuck gets rocked by shoulder bumps? If Cowboy is that far gone he needs to retire.
I never said he was rocked by the shoulder bumps, maybe broke his nose at best. Keep imagining things, you guys really are a sad bunch.

I respectfully disagree.

There was a fuck-load of money involved in a fight where one guy didn’t throw a single punch.

We as fans are absolutely entitled to ask questions and to say otherwise is a dangerous slippery slope which opens the door to corruption.

I’m not saying the fight was fixed but I think it is perfectly reasonable to say it was a little suspect.

I never said he was rocked by the shoulder bumps, maybe broke his nose at best. Keep imagining things, you guys really are a sad bunch.

If your nose is broken by any blow you've been rocked. Just look at the gifs he sure does looked rocked from them. Seems fake.

are you afraid of arguments?
it was au super fishy fight, at least I won betting on it. Fixed early KO was so predictable.

Got stopped via shoulder strikes followed by a high kick via toes and you got Early Herb reffing. Its not hard to decipher.

Another soft TKO for conor.

Back