Implying it was a fix/dive should be considered fighter bashing here

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter
Sure then let's ban anyone who claims khabib is scared, a crotch sniffer, got lucky, panic wrestled etc, whilst we're at it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Can't have it both ways, man. Let people speak their minds. Fight wasn't fixed but cerrone has been a jobber. You can't be this sensitive to criticism aimed at your Boi. Come in ts, your boo won. Isn't that enough? Why censor people like that? Can't you handle dissent? Is conor your lord and saviour? Come on man that's bullshit. It's a forum let people discuss what they want. You conor fans say much much worse about other fighters.

If UFC paid fighters to take dives then Rousey, Lesnar and Conor would be title holders and all be undefeated today.

Heck CM punk would be in a 6 fight win streak with a title shot on his horizon.

Nah. Personally, I think Cerrone would have at least tried to put on a little bit of a performance if he was going to take a dive. You know, to sell it.
But it's perfectly reasonable to look at that 'fight' (lol) and be suspicious.

If your nose is broken by any blow you've been rocked. Just look at the gifs he sure does looked rocked from them. Seems fake.
Lmao Jesus Christ he wasnt "rocked" until the kick . The guy seemed composed and threw jabs and a kick before he was kicked by Conor. You're literally imagining things.

I admit am guilty of questioning the legitimacy of some MMA fights HOWEVER we shouldn't be posting accusations of fight fixing unless there is evidence to back it up

There is no evidence in this case, Cowboy may have just had a lousy night

All these white knights defending fighters honor. Fk off stop being so sensitive; free speech.

<Waaah>

Lol conor fans on suicide watch
I don't get it. I get no pleasure from watching my favorite fighters crushing subpar fighters. I don't even mind them losing as long as they give it their all, don't lose in stupid ways and fought tnr best guy around. Conor fans are so sensitive, they'll justify fighting a lesser opponent just so he doesn't have to fight gaethje. After seeing that performance, I'm not 100% certain gaethje would win, but I'd respect that a hell of a lot more than whatever tf this. 2 finishes in a row? His "winningest" record means nothing if he's clearly lost it.

Conor beat this guy with his Thigh, shoulder and toes yet the middle aged man who got sucker smacked in the pub was unfazed .

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter

U think out of all his fights only -8% went the distance, and he fought mostly at fw. Even his loses are all submissions

I don't get it. I get no pleasure from watching my favorite fighters crushing subpar fighters. I don't even mind them losing as long as they give it their all, don't lose in stupid ways and fought tnr best guy around. Conor fans are so sensitive, they'll justify fighting a lesser opponent just so he doesn't have to fight gaethje. After seeing that performance, I'm not 100% certain gaethje would win, but I'd respect that a hell of a lot more than whatever tf this. 2 finishes in a row? His "winningest" record means nothing if he's clearly lost it.
Well said

Could have been but I don't think there was any need. Cowboy was set up as a can to be knocked over and fulfilled his part, even saying that he would limit himself to half of his available moves.

Fixed or not, it's not a real fight if one guy is already promising to give less than his best because it's what the company wants to see.

And the way the UFC usually fixes things is with the rankings. Conor will get his third Lightweight title shot now without ever having to beat a Lightweight contender. You don't need to fix the fights when the rankings are fake. If Conor had lost this fight, the UFC would be saying that it doesn't affect his ranking at Lightweight, but now that he won, it will.

I think I'll just drop the UFC and stick to New Japan Pro Wrestling if Conor leap-frogs the Lightweight contenders again. I only have time to follow one pro wrestling promotion at a time.

Last edited:

EDIT: Some morons are reading this and thinkin I'm a Conor fan lol, I'm not

It should be, but this site is a fucking joke. Sherdog is the most poorly moderated forum I've ever been on.

Nah, man. It doesn't matter if you're a Conor fan or not. People have the right to question God, the State, and Conor Mcgregor.

The fact that Sherdog is the #1 MMA forum on the internet reflects so badly on the sport.

EDIT: Some morons are reading this and thinkin I'm a Conor fan lol, I'm not

f**kin’ shills and their agenda

Back