Imo Sean Brady is a legit contender

Perennial gatekeeper. Will might get a title shot at some point but no way he wins.
Yea he'll have long night against belal or anyone who can stuff takedowns. However who is remaining. Usman? Maybe shavkat and jdm? Not too confident

I don’t think so. He has cardio but kinda boring to watch. Top 5 for sure

No reason to double down on a bad projection of a fighter… it’s safe to say bros a bust.

Brady just doesn’t have the intangibles to be a championship caliber fighter. He has good skills, but physically he has no explosion, subpar speed, no power, and pedestrian cardio.

He’s probably peaked as a gatekeeper. Which isn’t bad for a loaded division like WW.
As usual you have nothing but horrible options.

Horrible take Burns has far from sus grappling and has underrated striking.

Obviously Burns is a legit grappler and he got the better of much of the grappling. I'm talking about the current era of WWs he will be matched up against. Not a washed up Burns on the way out.

I can see Brady beating Jack, maybe Ian. But he has NOTHING for Belal, Shavkat, Leon.

Obviously Burns is a legit grappler and he got the better of much of the grappling. I'm talking about the current era of WWs he will be matched up against. Not a washed up Burns on the way out.

I can see Brady beating Jack, maybe Ian. But he has NOTHING for Belal, Shavkat, Leon.
Except there are no elite grapplers of the next generation of fighters except Brady and no Burns didn't get much better of the grappling, Burns had the better of the grappling in a single round, the other rounds Brady got the better of the grappling exchanges. He can definitely beat Belal or Leon on a good day, Shavkat might be the only WW that can separate himself from the pack of elite WWs right now.

Except there are no elite grapplers of the next generation of fighters except Brady.

Belal when you factor in TDD is elite IMO. If not he is great enough to completely neutralize Brady grappling. Shavkat is an elite grappler. Maia, Moraes and RDA are the only other grapplers whove run through and submitted him the way Shavkat did and theyre all obviously elite grapplers. Brady has no path to beat either of them.

Belal when you factor in TDD is elite IMO. If not he is great enough to completely neutralize Brady grappling. Shavkat is an elite grappler. Maia, Moraes and RDA are the only other grapplers whove run through and submitted him the way Shavkat did and theyre all obviously elite grapplers. Brady has no path to beat either of them.
He can neutralize grappling offense or defense but he's not a finisher with grappling and on a good day for Brady or bady day for Belal Brady can absolutely beat him. Shavkat is hittable and hasnt proven his TDD against the elite takedown artists, with those issues he is always beatable. Maia and RDA are old and RDA is small for WW.

Oh he could beat Leon but the other two plus jack is a no

Back