I'm still having trouble processing all of this

Why would I have to quote the entire thing? You fucked up by agreeing with me. I don’t have to quote the whole thing LOL.

I win.
You shoulda stayed in your lane. Aint no one gonna believe anything you say,talkin about Floyd cant fight.

I win.
You shoulda stayed in your lane. Aint no one gonna believe anything you say,talkin about Floyd cant fight.

How did you win when you agreed with me? Oh my God. And in a cage no he can’t fight. Against somebody elite he’s getting fucking destroyed. You would not bet money on him.

No. Sure says nothing about how Floyd Would deal with an actual fight in a cage.
my unpopular opinion: fight in a cage is less of a fight than a boxing match
feel free to flame kk?
200.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

Well my point is that against Khabib in a real fight Conor just doesn't have the skills to hang with an elite MMA fighter. Floyd is better at boxing than Conor is at MMA.

conor Had trouble with the grappling. Floyd has literally zero experience standing and striking with an actual fighter with a versatile skill set. The rules of boxing prohibit him from being attacked with any of about 20 different strategies. Like I told you 30 minutes ago.

conor Had trouble with the grappling. Floyd has literally zero experience standing and striking with an actual fighter with a versatile skill set. The rules of boxing prohibit him from being attacked with any of about 20 different strategies. Like I told you 30 minutes ago.

This does not address my point in any way.

I think it's simple the UFC wants to make money off its biggest name Conor

I think Cinir had a hard training camp for Khabib and did everything he could do but it wasn't enough

This year they are going to be making big fights regardless of whether someone is the number one contender or not

Conor is the biggest name Khabib is the champ they will try sell the fight his way and laugh all the way to the bank

I would love it if the biggest fights to make were Champion versus number one contender these are the deserving fights but sometimes they don't sell as much as a Conor fight or he big name fights

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor has another tune up money fight before he gets another fight against Khabib because after he fights Khabib and possibly loses again where to then !!!!!!

...He destroyed a top 10 fighter in 40 seconds
& not just any top 10 fighter... someone who has taken up residency in the top 10 for a decade.

Cowboy is a lot of things but one thing he isn't is a top 10 fighter in any division. Signature W's over Iaquinta & Perry, meanwhile he's lost badly to anyone who is a legit top 10

Just cause you're known for taking fights with anyone shouldn't put you ahead of guys that are actually beating top 10 opponents
upload_2020-1-20_2-6-13.png

Last edited:
Im over it and no upset about it. Conor gets what he deserves, maybe not for his fighting skills but for his overall skills (persona, and so on...).
Gaethje, Edwards, Woodley and other folks that are getting fucked over him can only blame there selfs and no one else.
If i was one of them i would generate beef with Conman and do something that will make him go crazy. Talk about his small dick and pull his pants off, something crazy. Make clear to the world that he is afraid to fight me.

Another unreasonable Conor fan. Im glad Conor won a fight so you guys could come back. Its like a flat earth convention.

I answered every single thing that you posted and you replied that I didn’t answer it. Your inability to read is not my problem. Floyd Mayweather cannot handle an elite striker in a cage. I told you this about 25 times. Stop acting like I didn’t say it. I fucking said it. And I gave you specific examples each time.

Quick someone find me ja rule so i can make sense of all this!!! Where is ja? Help me ja rule.

I answered every single thing that you posted and you replied that I didn’t answer it. Your inability to read is not my problem. Floyd Mayweather cannot handle an elite striker in a cage. I told you this about 25 times. Stop acting like I didn’t say it. I fucking said it. And I gave you specific examples each time.
Imagine the shit this guys gf (or bf) has to put up with. Those breakups must be a right handful.

Another unreasonable Conor fan. Im glad Conor won a fight so you guys could come back. Its like a flat earth convention.

You also threw up a couple of Hail Marys because you were losing the argument so badly. Trying to move the goalpost.

Imagine the shit this guys gf (or bf) has to put up with. Those breakups must be a right handful.

If you want to get back in the actual conversation. Be my guest.

No you didn't actually but its ok. You guys are really funny to listen too. I mean that. Flat earth, hollow moon, reptilians and Conor fans.

Back