I'm still having trouble processing all of this

giphy.gif

Ignoring the fact that he has no punching power. None of what I said is dismissed at all. You ignored literally 75% of the posts.

Ignoring the fact that he has no punching power. None of what I said is dismissed at all. You ignored literally 75% of the posts.
He stopped conor,he can stop him again. Moot point.

He stopped conor,he can stop him again. Moot point.

how can you be a fan of MMA and dispute what I am saying? He’s going to be able to deal with the kicking game, the clinch game, all of the tools and elements exist in that sport when he never one time in his life had to deal with it? Stop it. Conor Could literally adopt a strategy of standing on the outside and just kicking the lead leg. That would be enough.

In the 10th round. And never got a single knock down.

You asked the question "how would Floyd deal with what Conor did to Cowboy" He would punch the shit out of Conor after that shitty left is all I am saying.

I'm sorry but let me remind you of Faber, frankie, hendo, and the list goes on of undeserving contenders. It is what it is.
Don't forget about ol' Chael talking his way into fights...and he never won any.
I love him nonetheless. He was one of the first to figure out the hack to this game.

You asked the question "how would Floyd deal with what Conor did to Cowboy" He would punch the shit out of Conor after that shitty left is all I am saying.

He could punch him. But nothing would happen. Because he has no power. It took him 10 rounds in a boxing ring. It was supposed to take him about 25 seconds.

What is this "oh Conor just beat a top ranked fighter" bullshit? Do any of you really believe Cerrone is still a top lw?

how can you be a fan of MMA and dispute what I am saying? He’s going to be able to deal with the kicking game, the clinch game, all of the tools and elements exist in that sport when he never one time in his life had to deal with it? Stop it. Conor Could literally adopt a strategy of standing on the outside and just kicking the lead leg. That would be enough.
You said Mayweather cant fight and im disputing your silly hater ass statement. Look at the beggining of Conor vs Cowboy,he almost won the whole fight in the first punch thrown. A PUNCH.

Mayweather would be at a disadvantage in a sport he doesnt normally train in,at his age,but to say he cant fight and completley dismiss the best boxer in the world,makes you look like a big dumb stupidhead,and cant take your hateraid seriously.

tenor.gif

They need to make Conor vs Brock happen. That’s the real money fight

Answer me this. If Conor McGregor decided he would stand back and simply chop the legs down of Floyd what the fuck is Floyd going to do? He has zero experience defending leg kicks. So what is he going to do?
Do you understand what Floyd does for a living?

Mayweather would be at a disadvantage in a sport he doesnt normally train in,at his age

Jesus Christ you think? I made that point about 20 fucking minutes ago. Jesus Christ.

He could punch him. But nothing would happen. Because he has no power. It took him 10 rounds in a boxing ring. It was supposed to take him about 25 seconds.

It only took a few punches and with heavy gloves.

Look, Conor would beat Floyd in the cage but please man just don't go crazy now just because he just beat up a semi washed up fighter. He would still get destroyed by Khabib right?

He was drunk for the Khabib fight. It’s a good story, will sell rematch well.

Do you understand what Floyd does for a living?

Yes. Do you? I don’t think so. You seem to be under the impression that he fights for a living. No he boxes for a living. He takes advantage of a very specific set of rules. If you take those rules away he would be lost with an elite actual championship level fighter.

Conor decapitated Cowboy.. Ok fine. I (like most of us) anticipated that. Hats off to him.

But, now we're being force fed this narrative that
A - Conor simply wasn't motivated, prepared, or focused before (vs Khabib) which is an out right LIE. He literally posted pictures every other day of training and his physique and Conor and his coaches said he looked better than ever and was well prepared.

B - Now that he beat Cowboy, according to Dana he's also not only deserving of an immediate LW TS again, but he also has proven to be ready and deserving of basically any WW fight, including a TS in that division.

Not only is Gaethje getting fucked, but now he can simply skip over guys like Woodley, Edwards, WB, who have paid their dues in their division and get a shot at gold there.

I'm not bashing Conor and I appreciate the number of eyes he's brought on the sport and the money he generates, but it's hard to come to terms with the fact that he's being allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants and skip over guys who have dedicated their lives to MMA and to become the best and have strung together victory after victory to rightfully be on the cusp of being a champion.

McGregor has essentially hijacked the sport and tbh, my feelings are hurt.
<DCrying>

Its spitting on the face of this entire sport and it's dignity.

If you want to complain about someone getting undeserved title shots, complain about Holly Holm.

Back