I'm still having trouble processing all of this

It only took a few punches and with heavy gloves.

Look, Conor would beat Floyd in the cage but please man just don't go crazy now just because he just beat up a semi washed up fighter. He would still get destroyed by Khabib right?

Well now we are talking about actual fights. Not boxing matches.

You can’t dispute anything I said. In the last post you basically conceded to my point.
I conceded no point. You are too afraid to consider that post.
Also to consider Money would change his tacticts to suit a 3 round fight. Still a totally winnable fight if he can use his footwork,cut conor off and stay tight,so he cant create space to use his kicks. Suck on that you little slut.

I conceded no point. You are too afraid to consider that post.
Also to consider Money would change his tacticts to suit a 3 round fight. Still a totally winnable fight if he can use his footwork,cut conor off and stay tight,so he cant create space to use his kicks. Suck on that you little slut.

You conceded it in the previous post. Go back and reread the conversation.

I’m telling you he can’t handle the rules of the sport. And you agreed with me.

Cowboy was just unmotivated too
He would win the rematch
Conor should let him run it back
Even Cowboy’s grandma could of had a better performance than Donald in that match LOL

but if you think back Conor got his FW title shot essentially from beating Siver
So Iz Normel
I just mute all this shit mostly and just watch the fight cards these days.

You conceded it in the previous post. Go back and reread the conversation.

I’m telling you he can’t handle the rules of the sport. And you agreed with me.
You said he cant fight. You are saying he cant handle the rules of the sport.

I dont deal in those absolutes.

Yes. Do you? I don’t think so. You seem to be under the impression that he fights for a living. No he boxes for a living. He takes advantage of a very specific set of rules. If you take those rules away he would be lost with an elite actual championship level fighter.
No, what I meant was...he BOXES for a lving. He's a BOXER not an MMA FIGHTER. So why are you even mentioning about leg kicks? All you're doing is stating the obvious and trying to sound smart about it.

No, what I meant was...he BOXES for a lving. He's a BOXER not an MMA FIGHTER. So why are you even mentioning about leg kicks? All you're doing is stating the obvious and trying to sound smart about it.

You are late for class son. Ask somebody for help.

Thats why you didnt quote the whole post,because your a big fat liar lol

Your troll semantics have no power here

Why would I have to quote the entire thing? You fucked up by agreeing with me. I don’t have to quote the whole thing LOL.

No. Sure says nothing about how Floyd Would deal with an actual fight in a cage.

Well my point is that against Khabib in a real fight Conor just doesn't have the skills to hang with an elite MMA fighter. Floyd is better at boxing than Conor is at MMA.

TS is right but well, maybe we need this kind of free roaming above the law spoiled brat in order to appreciate the Holloways and Fergusons and Edgars of the sport who pay their dues.

For better or worse, Conor is one of a kind and it makes MMA more colourful, more polarising, more complex. Be it to see him gets humbled or to see him balloon up, it makes the whole thing more entertaining to watch.

Conor decapitated Cowboy.. Ok fine. I (like most of us) anticipated that. Hats off to him.

But, now we're being force fed this narrative that
A - Conor simply wasn't motivated, prepared, or focused before (vs Khabib) which is an out right LIE. He literally posted pictures every other day of training and his physique and Conor and his coaches said he looked better than ever and was well prepared.

B - Now that he beat Cowboy, according to Dana he's also not only deserving of an immediate LW TS again, but he also has proven to be ready and deserving of basically any WW fight, including a TS in that division.

Not only is Gaethje getting fucked, but now he can simply skip over guys like Woodley, Edwards, WB, who have paid their dues in their division and get a shot at gold there.

I'm not bashing Conor and I appreciate the number of eyes he's brought on the sport and the money he generates, but it's hard to come to terms with the fact that he's being allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants and skip over guys who have dedicated their lives to MMA and to become the best and have strung together victory after victory to rightfully be on the cusp of being a champion.

McGregor has essentially hijacked the sport and tbh, my feelings are hurt.
<DCrying>

Its spitting on the face of this entire sport and it's dignity.
To be fair, Conor spent his time paying his dues. Ending Aldo's reign alone is better than anything Woodley, Edwards, WB and Gaethje did combined. Then again, I rate Aldo very highly.

Back