I'm Officially A Douche...Just Ordered a E-Cigarette Starter Kit.

Cool man.

Great burn.

But really, you could just have some self control.

Quitting cigarettes is easy if you arent obsessed with having something in your mouth.
Cool man, great advice. Giving advice about life is easy if you've actually accomplished something in your life.

Get on that Hexohm time TS. Life time warranty and you can do anything to that without it voiding the warranty. Just saying.

Cool man, great advice. Giving advice about life is easy if you've actually accomplished something in your life.

I quit smoking Cigarettes. I smoked organic American Spirits. I smoked about as much as you, a pack per month, only when I was at work or the bar. There were times where I was up to about a pack every 10 days or so.

Then I slowed down, where I was only smoking at work, then I stopped. Now when I get stressed I just uppercut strangers.

So basically you're recommending that I buy a dildo that I can vape with and pleasure your wife with? No. Your wife is too chubby.

Also, I'm a white collar professional, not a truck driver.

And this looks like a detonator that Superman knocks out of your hand just in time to save Metropolis.

GeekVape-Aegis-Legend-200W-TC-Kit-with-Aero-Mesh-Version_004557503e38.jpg
I actually want an Aegis, but I'm probably just waiting for my current mod to die.

I actually want an Aegis, but I'm probably just waiting for my current mod to die.
I actually bought one because my smoant TS was showing signs of fuckery. I upgraded the aegis' firmware recently and the battery life has more than doubled.

Get a proper kit like a geekvape aegis legend kit with an rda. They're like $55. It'll take you less than 15 mins to learn the ropes. Good job quitting.

Good job quitting what? He's still inhaling clouds of chemicals.

In the short term it's going to save your lungs and you'll smell way better (dunno what the long term effects are other than the aforementioned fellatio- it's true sorry)

If you want to sneak in some vaping in the office bathroom or restaurant table without getting caught, hit it like you would a joint and hold it a long time. You won't exhale any visible vapor.

I use this and it's plenty of power for me, well under $100 to get started and ~$10 a month on atomizers

eleaf-istick-30w-in-hand.jpg

Ha ha ha this thread is a gold mine. All the biggest homos on here vape.

The insecurity of non-vaping, self-proclaimed heterosexual men itt is staggering.

So, I smoke American Spirit's. Not all the time. But more than I should lately. Never smoked regular cigarettes, but honestly never thought I'd go from a pack of Spirits a month to a pack a week. So, today I ordered this.

I always look at people with e-cigarettes and vaps the way I look at people who walk around with bluetooth earbuds and wireless apple earbuds in - like assholes.

Fuck it. lol

epuffer-snaps-ecigarette-epack-kit.jpg

epuffer-magnum-snaps-pcc-ecig-black.jpg

EPUFFER MAGNUM SNAPS® E-PACK STARTER KIT CONTENT
  • 1 Personal Charging Case ( PCC / E-PACK )
  • 1 E55M Battery ( Ø= 9mm, length: 55mm ) ASH TIP / RED LED
  • 1 E55M Battery ( Ø= 9mm, length: 55mm ) ASH TIP / BLUE LED
  • 3 Premium Tobacco Sample Cartridges - Delivers Up-to 300 Puffs Each ( ~ 30 cigarettes )
  • Universal AC2USB Adapter 110/240V
  • Micro USB Charging Cable
  • Car Charger
  • Instruction Manual

The few weeks when I used Juul, I'd sneak into a dark area like I'm shooting heroin, that was the level of self-loathing and shame I felt. I didn't want others to see me.
Spirits were the only cig I could do, don't miss them tho

I actually bought one because my smoant TS was showing signs of fuckery. I upgraded the aegis' firmware recently and the battery life has more than doubled.
My Vaporshark has been dropped a few times, my fault, but maybe I "need" something that'll stand up to my abuse and neglect.

I'm never one to care what anyone thinks of me, but I always feel like a douche in public with my vape... a happy douche.
giphy.gif

I broke my leg pretty badly last year. I was a fairly regular smoker, so being laid up in bed with my foot up, and craving some nicotine, my vape was a godsend, best gift ever. I've smoked maybe two cigarettes since.
See, this shit gives vapers a bad image; of course we were going to get pushed outside with the smokers, especially when there was blatant douche-baggery like this. Whatever, my house, my car, my lungs, IDGAF. In public, sure, I'll step outside.

You got the DNA 60 or the 75? That board is nice.
133, it's the Vaporflask they did a few years ago. I don't like the form factor of the flask, but there was no sense getting new shit right away, just because I kinda didn't like how it sat in my hands.

133, it's the Vaporflask they did a few years ago. I don't like the form factor of the flask, but there was no sense getting new shit right away, just because I kinda didn't like how it sat in my hands.
Nice. You're going to love the rounded rubber/leather exterior of the aegis legend. The Vaporflask's ergonomic shape looks comfortable.

See, this shit gives vapers a bad image; of course we were going to get pushed outside with the smokers, especially when there was blatant douche-baggery like this. Whatever, my house, my car, my lungs, IDGAF. In public, sure, I'll step outside.
I agree, it's a douche move on his part, but made me laugh. I wouldn't want vapers smoking indoors in public places. Someone in here said that it shouldn't be treated like cigarettes, as the second hand cloud of vape isn't harmful, but it still stinks, especially those strong fruity scents mixed with the person's breath. My buddy loves those cherry flavours, I can't stand it. He's always eating garlic and indian spiced food, so his shitty breath (I call him Shitar), coupled with those fruity smells, is terrible.

I always use a mix of Maurier and RY-4, it's perfect, and near scentless. It's perfect for movie theaters when barely anyone is in it. Can vape away in the back without anyone noticing or being bothered.

The insecurity of non-vaping, self-proclaimed heterosexual men itt is staggering.
Maybe. Mostly a lot of innocent ribbing.
Good job quitting what? He's still inhaling clouds of chemicals.
Quitting direct inhalation of carbon monoxide?
The few weeks when I used Juul, I'd sneak into a dark area like I'm shooting heroin, that was the level of self-loathing and shame I felt. I didn't want others to see me.
Spirits were the only cig I could do, don't miss them tho
THIS looks nice. Something I wouldn't feel like an idiot being seen with. Even if the epuffer works out, I might switch to this.

I love how the woman next to him is waving it away as if it’s harmful or it stinks. The vapor smells like whatever flavor is in there, which is usually very pleasant. And the CDC did a study and concluded the second hand vapor is not harmful.
It's still impolite though.

Maybe. Mostly a lot of innocent ribbing.

Quitting direct inhalation of carbon monoxide?

THIS looks nice. Something I wouldn't feel like an idiot being seen with. Even if the epuffer works out, I might switch to this.

Juul is fine, I'd only recommend the mint one though, the rest of the flavors are vile. The one that's supposed to be "tobacco" was clearly made by someone who has never in their life tasted tobacco and tested by people who have never smoked.

Back