I'm Officially A Douche...Just Ordered a E-Cigarette Starter Kit.

@loyalyolayal, I may try out an RDA at some point, but I just don't think it fits my lifestyle. When I drive, I have to drive relatively long distances; I walk to work, but drive an hour for groceries and gas. I don't really want to have to fiddle with a dripper when I'm behind the wheel.

Just use nicotine gums. Start on a high dose then after a few weeks lower strength gums. Won't be long before you switch to regular gums.
Because it's archery season, I have contemplated Copenhagen or gum in the field. By last light, I'm ready to fucking bludgeon a deer to death with my bow.

Someone gifted me a Juul. I really like this. Pulls smoother than ePuffer.

here's what I've noticed after almost 3 weeks of vaping

• I'm vaping less than I smoked - I can go longer periods without needing to smoke, even when I'm stressed.
  • Vaping is actually more mentally satisfying than a cigarette.
  • I forgot to charge one day and smoked on of the last 4 or 5 smokes I had left, and really hated it.
This is one of the best decisions I've made in awhile.
Good for you, man. I’m glad you didn’t listen to the naysayers if it’s working out for you. Just don’t get complacent with the vaping, make it a goal to quit that too.

I’ve personally known people who’ve gone from smoking to vaping to quitting vaping in fairly little time, including my mother who smoked heavily for like 30 years.

Good luck!

So, I smoke American Spirit's. Not all the time. But more than I should lately. Never smoked regular cigarettes, but honestly never thought I'd go from a pack of Spirits a month to a pack a week. So, today I ordered this.

I always look at people with e-cigarettes and vaps the way I look at people who walk around with bluetooth earbuds and wireless apple earbuds in - like assholes.

Fuck it. lol

Fuck it.

Indeed!

stephen-dorff-e-cig-gif.gif

Back