I'm Officially A Douche...Just Ordered a E-Cigarette Starter Kit.

So, I smoke American Spirit's. Not all the time. But more than I should lately. Never smoked regular cigarettes, but honestly never thought I'd go from a pack of Spirits a month to a pack a week. So, today I ordered this.

why not just continue to smoke a pack a week isnt really shit

Thank Christ I managed to quit smoking before these vaping things existed. I tried a bunch of times to quit but didn't manage it until I started going running. I had cravings for a couple of days but I guess all them endorphins smoothed everything out cos it wasn't nearly as bad as the other times I'd tried to quit.

I don't know why there is so much hate for people who vape. As a non-smoker, a smoker turned vaper is a win for me because at least the 2nd hand vaping smoke doesn't make me cough and gag.

I'm never one to care what anyone thinks of me, but I always feel like a douche in public with my vape... a happy douche.
giphy.gif

I broke my leg pretty badly last year. I was a fairly regular smoker, so being laid up in bed with my foot up, and craving some nicotine, my vape was a godsend, best gift ever. I've smoked maybe two cigarettes since.

I love how the woman next to him is waving it away as if it’s harmful or it stinks. The vapor smells like whatever flavor is in there, which is usually very pleasant. And the CDC did a study and concluded the second hand vapor is not harmful.

Speaking as someone who had to grow up in an era where you could smoke on planes and in restaurants, I say good.
Smokers are fucking obnoxious, self entitled pricks who casually fuck up my breathing air and I find it repulsive and disgusting.

So, I smoke American Spirit's. Not all the time. But more than I should lately. Never smoked regular cigarettes, but honestly never thought I'd go from a pack of Spirits a month to a pack a week. So, today I ordered this.

I always look at people with e-cigarettes and vaps the way I look at people who walk around with bluetooth earbuds and wireless apple earbuds in - like assholes.

Fuck it. lol

epuffer-snaps-ecigarette-epack-kit.jpg

epuffer-magnum-snaps-pcc-ecig-black.jpg

EPUFFER MAGNUM SNAPS® E-PACK STARTER KIT CONTENT
  • 1 Personal Charging Case ( PCC / E-PACK )
  • 1 E55M Battery ( Ø= 9mm, length: 55mm ) ASH TIP / RED LED
  • 1 E55M Battery ( Ø= 9mm, length: 55mm ) ASH TIP / BLUE LED
  • 3 Premium Tobacco Sample Cartridges - Delivers Up-to 300 Puffs Each ( ~ 30 cigarettes )
  • Universal AC2USB Adapter 110/240V
  • Micro USB Charging Cable
  • Car Charger
  • Instruction Manual

Na bro. Welcome to the club. Smoked on and off for 20 years but haven't smoked for like 3 years since I hit the vape.

Go to your loca vape shop and get educated so you do it proper.

Vaping was the only was I was able to quit cigs. I was spending $4000 a year on cigs now I spend about 10% of that on vaping. 18 mg DuMaurier is what I smoke and I was able to quit cigs cold turkey.

I don't know why there is so much hate for people who vape. As a non-smoker, a smoker turned vaper is a win for me because at least the 2nd hand vaping smoke doesn't make me cough and gag.
Because vapers vape every fucking where and the amount of vapor is humongous. One time a dude vaped near me inside a crowded metro train and thought it was normal.

Because vapers vape every fucking where and the amount of vapor is humongous. One time a dude vaped near me inside a crowded metro train and thought it was normal.
I dont want to be this person lol

Speaking as someone who had to grow up in an era where you could smoke on planes and in restaurants, I say good.
Smokers are fucking obnoxious, self entitled pricks who casually fuck up my breathing air and I find it repulsive and disgusting.
I dont smoke near people. I also put put all cigs if kids can see me.

Bruh, smell my vape! Strawberry custard!

<{smellit?}>

i used to vape, had an rda and everything. shit's gay as fuck, bro.
lately i've been considering picking up a juul or something like that, i like how portable and simple they are. anyone in here have one of those?

i used to vape, had an rda and everything. shit's gay as fuck, bro
i've considered getting a juul or something like that though, i like how portable and simple they are
i used to vape, had an rda and everything. shit's gay as fuck, bro.
lately i've been considering picking up a juul or something like that, i like how portable and simple they are. anyone in here have one of those?
Double posting is gay too lol

Incredibly lame.

How about you just have some self control?
I've only fucked your wife's mouth twice today. I had four opportunities. And I declined your son's offer to loan me your slippers so I could down to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Don't talk about self control with me.

I've only fucked your wife's mouth twice today. I had four opportunities. And I declined your son's offer to loan me your slippers so I could down to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Don't talk about self control with me.

Cool man.

Great burn.

But really, you could just have some self control.

Quitting cigarettes is easy if you arent obsessed with having something in your mouth.

Cool. Now get one of these cars and your transition is complete

sti-concept.jpg

Good for you. Quiting smoking is tough. Don't worry about the haters. Vaping is just a step to quiting all nicotine at some point in the future. And all the cool guys are doing it now anyway

stephen-dorff-e-cig-gif.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Smoking-Vaping-Events.jpg

hfVC5otyACVl-eoGEdqK-Na102fOcL5OE4u2y4dYt2Y.jpg

8648ef2da4e5819fc26c527ab223d632.jpg
willie-nelson-herbal-vape-767x1024.jpg

depp-vape.jpg
norman-reedus.jpg

Better to look stupid than to be dead from cancer

Back