I'm convinced, Daniel Cormier will beat both Jon Jones and Gustaffson.

ib0rNS6w7LWshL.gif

like DC i thinking "FLOOR'S LAVA!!"

out strike him while they are on their backs?

You have to close the gap to do it man. So much easier said than done against long fighters with great understand of reach and/or footwork. Not to mention speed.

hendos plan was to land a big right hand on dc, not box him. and jones is a better striker than gus lol. he would annihilate dc standing up.

No, no he's not.

It won't look pretty, but he'll beat both easily, via takedown with ground and pound for 5 rounds.

As a martial artist myself, when I watch fighters, I look for holes in their game, weaknesses, and tonight, Daniel Cormier showed me he had none. His ground game is unbelievable, unstoppable. His striking was crisp and to the point. His cardio, flawless.

Daniel Cormier is the next UFC LHW champion.

jesus, this post reads so douchey

Gus is just to quick for him, but both fighters has the best TDD than any of DC past opponents

DC for sure beats Jones Jones and A. Guf. He is better striker, better wrestler, has more power. Even I think it is safe to bets my money on him, but there is something very important, which Daniel said. Daniels soon wil be completely out of his prime maybe he has 2- 3 years left. I mean he will be out his prime in stregnght and explosivnes, not technically. Thats why he should fight Jones this or next year

I think there's a strong posibility Cormier beats both.

Cormier still has that "unbeatable" Aura, and he has never really had trouble with anyone he has faced.

I too feel like given his past outings that he is going to beat both. it might not look pretty, but he has the ability to bully guys against the cage. If he can't outstrike either of them in the middle, then he will just take the fight to outside. I think he will manhandle Bones against the cage. There is a real strength/technique factor, and Bones has not gone up against anyone quite like Cormier.

I think if he beats one, he beats both. I think if he loses to one, then he loses to both. I think we will see Bones struggle for the first time (not get beat up, but literally struggle in not knowing how to stop Cormier)

Thats my guess. but its just a guess :D

Cornier only awesome win against a top ranked guy in his prime was against Bigfoot, everyone else was only an OK fighter, Barnett isnt really a threath, he was a little bit old and skinny at that fight and Hendo is just wiped out by now, not saying he couldnt do any damage cuz he did against shogun; and the less we talk about Mir the better, on the other hand, lets face it, the road to the top of the LHW ladder has just 1 final step.

Beating JBJ will give him his 16th win but only his 2nd awesome meaningfull one.

Jones already win by default.

Jones 6'4" 84.5" reach.
DC 5'10" 72" reach.

beat a dude who looks like a shell of the shell of his former self and it is settled: DC is the greatest fighter to ever walk the planet. His talent will never be rivaled.

With ya, 345%.

Have you forgotten about the rest of his career prior to the Cummins fight?

Back