I'm convinced, Daniel Cormier will beat both Jon Jones and Gustaffson.

i think gus knocks out bones in the rematch.

if gus can stuff dc's takedowns i will be utterly impressed

Still want to see corm and shad. To me, that's the best indicator how he'd do against bones.

Cormier has had a reach disadvantage in almost every single professional fight and he's still undefeated.

A lot of that is because he's fast, faster than you'd expect, and is, well, an olympic wrestler.

it's easy to say they'll stand on the outside and box him. Then he closes the gap and takes them down.

Go watch some of his fights... he's a major threat and always has been... haters can hate, but if you actually go watch some of his earlier fights, you get an idea of how fucking quick and threatening he can be.

When has he faced someone as fast as Gustafsson, with that kind of boxing and movement? Throw in the fact that he took JF'J down THREE times and you've got someone who can handle DC.

What convinced you? The fact that he knocked out a Starbucks employee or the fact that he was able to control a 44 year old middleweight?

yep, nothing but turds out to discredit the man's victories i see. A lot of people thought Shogun would destroy Jones too, that he was too green, all that shit.

Hendo wasn't even DC's best win.

Olympic wrestler. If that doesn't mean anything to you, especially in this wrestling dominated sport, then you are a fucking dumbass.

"boxing" this and "boxing" that. Yeah that was Hendo's gameplan too. Look, Gus is great, he can for sure box DC. but Jones? I have my doubts.

What convinced you? The fact that he knocked out a Starbucks employee or the fact that he was able to control a 44 year old middleweight?

How about dominating a slew of large HW's (two of which are former champs and one a former title challenger)?

Lol I don't understand what Cormier has done to make people undersell him. So what if he fought a barista and Hendo? Do people forget he was scheduled to fight Rashad first?

He doesn't control who he fights, he just completely mauls whoever is put in front of him.

I can't wait to see his fat ass fight Jones.

Too slow for Gustafsson, Mir was landing kicks on Cormier whenever he wanted, he just didn't realize that and didn't try enough. Jones is a better fight for him (minus the eye pokes), he's more predictable.

Lol I don't understand what Cormier has done to make people undersell him. So what if he fought a barista and Hendo? Do people forget he was scheduled to fight Rashad first?

He doesn't control who he fights, he just completely mauls whoever is put in front of him.

I can't wait to see his fat ass fight Jones.

He looks like your dad and talks like a white dude.

No sub game when he just subbed one of the greatest fighters to have ever fought in MMA, yea, go on...

Don't be silly. You could have finished hendo with that RNC at that point in the fight. If you jumped in and replaced DC at the exact moment DC initiated the maneuver, you could have finished hendo. That sub had absolutely nothing to do with skill. The ass beating he inflicted on hendo is undeniable. DC is a beast, but that sub tells us nothing about DC's sub game. The only thing it showed us was that DC knows how to apply a RNC.

Based on that fight, DC loses to both of them.

ib0rNS6w7LWshL.gif

His best win was Barnett.

I would still favour Jones over Cormier and Gus would be a tough fight too. Gus has excellent footwork and is pretty fast.

yep, nothing but turds out to discredit the man's victories i see. A lot of people thought Shogun would destroy Jones too, that he was too green, all that shit.

Hendo wasn't even DC's best win.

Olympic wrestler. If that doesn't mean anything to you, especially in this wrestling dominated sport, then you are a fucking dumbass.

"boxing" this and "boxing" that. Yeah that was Hendo's gameplan too. Look, Gus is great, he can for sure box DC. but Jones? I have my doubts.

hendos plan was to land a big right hand on dc, not box him. and jones is a better striker than gus lol. he would annihilate dc standing up.

You DC critics are acting as if he isn't capable of outwrestling both of them.

pure striking jones and gus are both way too long, skilled, and fast for dc. but i see their fights going like this

gus-blows dc away, he's fast enough to keep dc at range, and has enough power to keep dc from running in like an idiot. i see dc either getting murked at range, or running in and getting murked, and alex easily circles away. alex is also 10x the grapper dan is at this point in his career, dc would not be able to hold gus down. i honestly think gus finishes dc

jones- i see jones winning a decision fairly comfortable, not nearly as easy as gus, but i think he keeps dc at range most of the fight. dc wouldn't respect his power nearly as much as he would gus so i do see him getting inside and taking jj down. but again, jones is 10x the mma wrestler hendo is, and he gets up easily as well. jones quickly establishes range, and continues to pick dc apart.

Back