I'm convinced, Daniel Cormier will beat both Jon Jones and Gustaffson.

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It won't look pretty, but he'll beat both easily, via takedown with ground and pound for 5 rounds.

As a martial artist myself, when I watch fighters, I look for holes in their game, weaknesses, and tonight, Daniel Cormier showed me he had none. His ground game is unbelievable, unstoppable. His striking was crisp and to the point. His cardio, flawless.

Daniel Cormier is the next UFC LHW champion.

I think he beats gus, not sure about Jones but I want to see it.

Apparently he still has to fight people who are ranked below him first to satisfy bitter sherdoggers.

How? Gus and Jones can easily out strike Cormier. So his only hope would be Wrestling which i think could beat Gus but not Jones.

i also think he can and will beat both. he is much faster than ppl give him credit for, faster than Jones.

The interesting part vs Jones is how he will deal with the oblique kicks that im sure Jones will employ to not allow Cormier instead where i really think he will take Jones for a ride with his low centre of gravity vs Jones high one.

Oh and obv Jones will use his hands/fingers in the face technique with the kicks :p

..........................at the same time double suplex for sure. :icon_chee

beat a dude who looks like a shell of the shell of his former self and it is settled: DC is the greatest fighter to ever walk the planet. His talent will never be rivaled.

With ya, 345%.

It won't look pretty, but he'll beat both easily, via takedown with ground and pound for 5 rounds.

As a martial artist myself, when I watch fighters, I look for holes in their game, weaknesses, and tonight, Daniel Cormier showed me he had none. His ground game is unbelievable, unstoppable. His striking was crisp and to the point. His cardio, flawless.

You're drunk. NO sub game, strikes like a pussy cat, and laying on someone 35lbs lighter doesn't test your cardio. Go home drunk guy.

You're drunk. NO sub game, strikes like a pussy cat, and laying on someone 35lbs lighter doesn't test your cardio. Go home drunk guy.

So how about when he KOed a giant in Big Foot and ragdolled Barnett for 5 rounds? Cormier beats both Jones and Gus.

But when he did the same thing to Barnett it doesn't mean anything either, right.....Another moronic post by Sauser.

Let's be honest, with Hendo, he's always been pretty weak if he can't land the H-bomb.

Dan has also been terrible on hos back.

That's nice.

I am not convinced.

No sub game when he just subbed one of the greatest fighters to have ever fought in MMA, yea, go on...

You lost all the credibility there.

Back