News Ilias Bulaid will fight Omar Khaled Fayoumi at UAE Warriors 41

Who wins?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is my Dutch combat sports page, give it a follow!
Watch below the IG-post for translation:

Ilias Bulaid will be in action today (Friday) for the first time in a year and a half since his undefeated run in Bellator.
UAE Warriors 41 starts at 10am ET. Ilias Bulaid is expected to enter the cage between 12am and 1pm ET. The event will take place at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi and can be watched live on UFC FightPass.

The Moroccan-Dutch fighter turned 28 earlier this month, and he’ll be looking to improve his MMA record to 4-0.
“The Blade” was a very skilled kickboxer with a professional record of 25-6 before transitioning to MMA.

Ilias successfully made weight (145lbs/65kg), as did his Egyptian opponent Omar Khaled Fayoumi (pro record: 5-1). The main-event of the evening is a fight between Mohammed Osseili and Ahmed Sami.

Bulaid hopes to put himself in the spotlight for the UFC with a spectacular victory tomorrow.

Pic of me and Ilias Bulaid in May of 2021

upload_2023-5-19_1-9-32.jpeg

Last edited:
His Kickboxing record is only 25-6? I could have sworn it was more than that, remember this guy was tearing shit up in Enfusion... That is almost 10 years ago soon, time goes by fast.

This is my Dutch combat sports page, give it a follow!
Watch below the IG-post for translation:

Ilias Bulaid will be in action today (Friday) for the first time in a year and a half since his undefeated run in Bellator.
UAE Warriors 41 starts at 10am ET. Ilias Bulaid is expected to enter the cage between 12am and 1pm ET. The event will take place at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi and can be watched live on UFC FightPass.

The Moroccan-Dutch fighter turned 28 earlier this month, and he’ll be looking to improve his MMA record to 4-0.
“The Blade” was a very skilled kickboxer with a professional record of 25-6 before transitioning to MMA.

Ilias successfully made weight (145lbs/65kg), as did his Egyptian opponent Omar Khaled Fayoumi (pro record: 5-1). The main-event of the evening is a fight between Mohammed Osseili and Ahmed Sami.

Bulaid hopes to put himself in the spotlight for the UFC with a spectacular victory tomorrow.

Pic of me and Ilias Bulaid in May of 2021

View attachment 983525

That dude looks up to you.... literally lol.

His Kickboxing record is only 25-6? I could have sworn it was more than that, remember this guy was tearing shit up in Enfusion... That is almost 10 years ago soon, time goes by fast.
Yeah his actual record is something like 127-10, truly insane, but there’s a lot of amateur fight in it too. Still a great accomplishment though.
And yeah Bulaid was doing great in Enfusion. He was their -67kg/148lbs champion. Also remember the kid was only like 23 or 24 years old when he retired from the sport and got into MMA

Yeah his actual record is something like 127-10, truly insane, but there’s a lot of amateur fight in it too. Still a great accomplishment though.
And yeah Bulaid was doing great in Enfusion. He was their -67kg/148lbs champion. Also remember the kid was only like 23 or 24 years old when he retired from the sport and got into MMA
Yeah I remember that, I think the only fights I watched where I saw him lose was vs Kaew Fairtex and there is no shame in losing to that guy.

Yeah I remember that, I think the only fights I watched where I saw him lose was vs Kaew Fairtex and there is no shame in losing to that guy.
Exactly.
His fight vs Zakaria Zouggary (who’s in GLORY now) was fire. Do you remember that one?

ocfiwcQ.jpg
[MMA]
UAE Warriors 41: Arabia 11
Abu Dhabi, UAE

Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 10:00am ET / 7:00am PT
Mohamad Osseili vs. Ahmed Sami
Hussein Salem vs. Mohammed Sadok Trabelsi
Jalal Al Daaja vs. Mahmoud Mando
Ilias Bulaid vs. Omar Khaled
Georges Eid vs. Namo Fazil
Abdelwahed Masharki vs. Yazeed Hasanain
Mostafa Ibrahim Radi vs. Issam Azelhad
Taha Bendaoud vs. Younes Chemali
Mona Ftouhi vs. Amena Hadaya
Abdelhak Amhidra vs. Abdalrahman Alhyasat

101078-3431080.png

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus Tap!

Some Friday Morn MMA!

<RomeroSalute>

You're probably like 3 feets taller by now :D

But seriously is there a fighter you don't have a picture of ? With you dwarfing him ? Lmao
Nah I think at 21 years old I’ve had already reached my full potential there height-wise man..:D
Well, tbh I’m still trying to get that Conor McGregor and Dana White pic in:cool:

Last edited:
Nah I think at 21 years old I’ve had already reached my full potential there height-wise man..:D
Damn I had a theory where people in Netherlands never stopped growing and that you had old giants hiding in the mountains.

But we never see them because you don't really have mountains. (By the way that's funny because Belgium is literally called "the flat country" in French, but it seems that NL's landscape is even more extreme in its flatness ! I have to say the life looks comfy there, I often go to Amsterdam because one of my best friend has been living there for a while, on KNSM eiland, and she doesn't seem to be missing France or Italy THAT much. (she's with an Italian, thus has a trinational kid. Apparently the nurses were surprised to see a child so small lmao. "birth size under 180cm ?! CALL THE DOCTOR!" :D)

Edit : okay, awake enough to open my eyes and look at that card :D

Last edited:
Damn I had a theory where people in Netherlands never stopped growing and that you had old giants hiding in the mountains.

But we never see them because you don't really have mountains. (By the way that's funny because Belgium is literally called "the flat country" in French, but it seems that NL's landscape is even more extreme in its flatness ! I have to say the life looks comfy there, I often go to Amsterdam because one of my best friend has been living there for a while, on KNSM eiland, and she doesn't seem to be missing France or Italy THAT much. (she's with an Italian, thus has a trinational kid. Apparently the nurses were surprised to see a child so small lmao. "birth size under 180cm ?! CALL THE DOCTOR!" :D)

Edit : okay, awake enough to open my eyes and look at that card :D
Loll, even we Dutchies stop growing at a certain point in life<45>

Back