Ilia is the most complete MMA fighter ive seen

To top it all off, he is confident, respectful and not cocky. Guy is the full package
He is super cocky
6gPunt.gif

He sells the fights like a cocky wrestling heel, I love to hate him.

He has lost quite a few rounds for a guy with no weaknesses
Which rounds? Lol. I guess the time he got knocked down? Ok? Jon Jones has lost rounds too.

My point is he has elite striking with KO power, he is a good wrestler, he has 8 submission wins, he has great cardio, he can take a punch.. where's the weakness in his game? His only weakness is his height lol.

Length looked like a weakness to me.

He's insanely powerful though.

I mean im muslim and maybe biased towards Islam mahachev but I honestly think Ilia wipes out Islam. Dude is just too good everywhere. his fghts look like a shark tearing apart his prey in the water

I mean im muslim and maybe biased towards Islam mahachev but I honestly think Ilia wipes out Islam. Dude is just too good everywhere. his fghts look like a shark tearing apart his prey in the water
Wipes out? Thats wild lol. Can he win? Sure.

Makhachev is not a one-dimensional striker who is going to be pressured back into the fence and keep eating shots because he has no other skills. Islam can KB from the outside, can tie Ilia up in the clinch, can trip or throw him, and he has elite wrestling.

Sure, if Islam decides to box only he is getting wiped lol

Bro should stay at featherweight.. he looked really small in there vs Holloway and not even thick

Also I think the could lose to a wrestle boxer with power like Emmet. Luckily for him the only real finisher at the top of the division is Diego Lopes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claypool97
Back