Igor`s history: fight by fight (clips)

So should Cup of Stars be on the Fightfinder if it is a Sanda event?

thx for the video, Igor knocked him silly. The dude thought he was still was fighting.

harry greb said:
That is true but I also believe Igor is from east ukraine were there are a) lots of ethnic russians and b) lots of religeous, cultural and linguistic links with Russia. So in a sense Igor is both Russian and Ukranian

yup, and thats why during his fights, igor's trainers are screaming their instructions to him in russian, not ukrainian.

don't forget, fedor was born in ukraine too. his family moved to russia after he was born.

crocopbigleg said:
Good to see someone from igors home land! youll find nothing but love for igor here, thanks for the fight friend, keep them coming to us!

I think you are right. I may be wrong, but it seams like Igor is one of the few fighters out there that doesn't have a band of haters.

Alex, do you have an email? i would like to ask you a few questions. The valetudo.mail.ru did not work for me.

thnx for the videos, The ref in the first fight seemed really good.

Is Mandric the same Mandric from the IFC tournament which Igor features in. Night of the Diamond i think it was called.

Very cool vids alex.
We dont get to see much older stuff in uk this is ace and yes Igor is an aboslute BEAST!!!,
Again many many thanx
Deano

Holly crap, those headbuts by Igor in second fight - that was crazy...

Back