Igor`s history: fight by fight (clips)

MMA-Idol said:
Are you gonna post his PRIDE fights too ?
No pride, wvc, afc fights. I dont want problem with copyrights. I`ll put only my own videos.

johnnysilks said:
Is Mandric the same Mandric from the IFC tournament which Igor features in. Night of the Diamond i think it was called.
Yes the same guy who lost to Dixon at IFC1

SeerSin said:
Hey Alex,have you ever had tha chance to spar with Igor any?
I`m not fighter to sparring with him. I`m not crazy :) But i think it is possible to do for me if i want.
I talked with Igor today. he said he got offer to fight with some japanese guy (93 kg).

Great thread, looking forward to seeing more of his fights! =)

Brazilian HKD said:
is just me or i saw igor doing a wristlock and being adverted by the referee to not use them?

lol it wasnt a wristlock. the referee said "don't break his fingers"

awesome this is by far the best thread ever, igor looks so healthy at that weight, he looks like hes in top condition. Do you know why igor had gained all that weight when he went to pride?

elgorilla630 said:
awesome this is by far the best thread ever, igor looks so healthy at that weight, he looks like hes in top condition. Do you know why igor had gained all that weight when he went to pride?

HVW just earn more money then LHW and Igor went for the big bucks :)

Anyway man Igor and Ken Shamrock are my all time favorite (I prefer Igor more bc he's stand up fighter and gentleman). Why just bc if they loose it hurts so much and when they win, I enjoy it too.

Igor is really gentleman but in the ring, cage he is a beast but he doesn t do filty tricks.

Igors best match imo was against Nick Nutter those guys just went for it in their first match against eachother and Igor just beat Nutter when he was laying on his back most of the time.

Looking forward to the next vid.

AlexNHB said:
I`m not fighter to sparring with him. I`m not crazy :) But i think it is possible to do for me if i want.
I talked with Igor today. he said he got offer to fight with some japanese guy (93 kg).

dude you gott to ceep us posted on this cind off shit .

Igor via KO round 1 .

Thank God for the internet. We're all very fortunate that we get to communicate with different big name fighters from all over the world and people close to them such as yourself. Keep posting, IGOR'S THE MAN!

Also Alex, do you know what Igor's current weight is, and does he have any plans for fighting in the next PRIDE Middleweight Gran Prix?

AlexNHB said:
what kind of shit Rednoze300?

I think he means Igor's up coming fights and all the new information coming about Igor. Also, thanks a lot for the videos, theyre great, Igor is the man that got me interested in MMA.

Wow. You might be the most well known poster right now, and not a single rude remark yet. You have accomplished something great my friend.

Thanx to all my new frineds at sherdog forum for kind words for Igor and this thread.
Next fight will come tomorrow.

i want to see Igor as the number 1 205 pound fighter in Pride. i think he can do it if they give him the chance. He used to fight in every Pride and i wish he would do that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back