Igor`s history: fight by fight (clips)

Tomorrow will come final of Warrior honour 1: Igor vs Sergey Besedin.
Than we shall get few days of rest and go to the next tourny- Mr.Strong guy 96

Thanks Alex, I'm downloading the 2nd video, what a beating in the first one, Igor is teh man.

Igor's has very accurate punches, which has helped him throughout his career. That was a nice shot he landed.

Keep them cumin , this will be one of most popular threads on whole site

TriangleofDeath said:
Igor's has very accurate punches, which has helped him throughout his career. That was a nice shot he landed.

thats his favourite ill bet, the ole "under the armpit punch"

So do you think i must do new thread? Or post new links here?

i'm curious about his Cup of Stars fights. He lost one of those due to injury?Also, didn't igor fight twice in his RNF tournament. He beat Kudin and some other guy. I think he won by default when Medzikov couldn't continue for the 3rd fight.

seroteamavi said:
i'm curious about his Cup of Stars fights. He lost one of those due to injury?Also, didn't igor fight twice in his RNF tournament. He beat Kudin and some other guy. I think he won by default when Medzikov couldn't continue for the 3rd fight.
Cup of stars was not MMA. it was Wushu San-da fights.
About Russian open cup. Igor fought in stage 3 and beated Kudin in opening fight. He had to fight in semifinal with Guerus, but his opponent got injury and Igor advanced to final no fight. He had to fight with Avetisian-Mildzikhov winner in final, but final was also canceled due to exhaustion of his opponent.

is just me or i saw igor doing a wristlock and being adverted by the referee to not use them?

you gonna show his losses too? you should.. if you want it to be 'the real history if the legend Igor Vovchanchin'

Looked like it to me as well. How about when Igor had his hand over the guys mouth and the ref spanked his hand?

I am a long term Igor fan. He looked very effective at that weight (200 pounds). Also did you notice what a gentleman he is - even though he was smaking the guy he punched him around the side of his neck rather than smashing his face up. Also, when he finished off with a kick he did so to the body rather than his face. Even when he's beating you up Igor is still considerate when compared to the silvas and cro cops who smash you up even more when you're already out - as if they actually want to end you're life.

Melikemma said:
I'm a russian, I dont hate ukranians, I dont hate anyone for where he is from, and believe thats the rught approach.

p.s. Igor(ukraine) and Fedor(russia) are good friends

That is true but I also believe Igor is from east ukraine were there are a) lots of ethnic russians and b) lots of religeous, cultural and linguistic links with Russia. So in a sense Igor is both Russian and Ukranian

Back