Igor`s history: fight by fight (clips)

AlexNHB

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
AlexNHB said:
Hello to all! I`m new member here.
I`m from Ukraine and i want to tell about Igor fighting history fight by fight. Today you can watch Igor`s first MMA fight.
Igor Vovchanchyn vs Sergey Bondarovich
He had much more fight about 55 wins. I`ll put almost all his rare unseen fights soon:
Completed Igor` fighting history:
1. Warrior`s Honour 1 (2 wins, 1 loss)
2. AFC 1 (2 wins, 1 loss)
3. Mr.Strong guy 96 (3 wins)
4. Ukrainian Octagon (3 wins)
5. First Ukrainian NRF championship 96 (3 wins)
6. IFC 1 (3 wins)
7. Ukrainian Octagon 2 (3 wins)
8. Disco 2000 club fighting (1 win)
9. AFC 2 (1 win, but some sources says about draw. it was not draw- judges said Igor won.)
10. Cup of Stars 97 (2 wins, 1 loss-injury)
11. Russian open cup. stage 3 (RNHB4) (1 win)
12. Ukrainian octagon 3 (3 wins)
13. AFC 3 (3 wins)
14. Interpride 99 (2 wins)
15. BR3 Lithuania (1 win)
15. Water of Peresvit 2004 (1 win)

Plus Pride and WVC fights (but no this clips here)

That has to be one of the best first posts in Sherdog's history.

Welcome aboard, Alex, and keep the clips coming. Igor is a guy most people like and few people can hate.

What about his fights before Warriors Honor? I thought he had at least 2 before then? Maybe its the #5 on your list. I have that Warriors hHonor event and it was alot like UFC 1. Andrei Besedin was liek Royce in that tournament.

seroteamavi said:
What about his fights before Warriors Honor? I thought he had at least 2 before then? Maybe its the #5 on your list. I have that Warriors hHonor event and it was alot like UFC 1. Andrei Besedin was liek Royce in that tournament.
Igor is not just my favorite fighter. He is my friend. I know everything about his MMA fights. So trust me Warriors Honor 1 was his first MMA tourny (it was in 1995)

Melikemma said:
I heard Igor is a russian, who's parents lived in Ukraine, anyways, it's so mixed up, that as much as you want to separate the two, these are pretty much the same nations.
Igor was born in Ukraine near the Russian-Ukrainian line

Very cool of you to do this for us, so another THANK YOU SIR

Melikemma said:
I heard Igor is a russian, who's parents lived in Ukraine, anyways, it's so mixed up, that as much as you want to separate the two, these are pretty much the same nations.

Russians and Ukranians hate each other

damn, that was a brutal beatdown. igor is the man. thx for the video.

Excellent fight. I love the old school bare knuckles fighting, it's back when the game was more pure.

thanks for the clip, Igor is the greatest.

welcome to sherdog =)

you'll like it here as most of us are igor fans (how can you not??)

thanks for the clips, lookin fwd to each one everyday

yeah that was a killer first post haha, man Igor is a monster, I hope hes still got it and is in pride soon.

Thanks a lot for this contribution and your future ones.

Holy shit that was a brutal beatdown. The guy reacted like Pulver/Lewis x 5,000,000 lol He still thought he was fighting WAY after he got KTFO. That was weird.

Igor's hands looked fuckin' huge in that clip.

Back