Best Sherdog gifs/memes

2rc23hf.gif

nuff said.

I always liked the one where anderson foot kicks Vitor in the face and it cuts to vitor sucking on them toes in a bathtub.

Well, this was a topic from ten years ago. Weird Necrobump.
I wanted to make a meme thread, but I saw this one, so I had to choose from people to be upset for not searching before thread making or necrobumping. I chose the latter.

That's fucking hilarious and brutally accurate for much of his Bellator run.

Back in the day one of my buddies had showtime, so I told him all about this amazing unbeatable HW from PrideFC who hadn't been beaten really ever and had been destroying everyone in the HW division, he could win by sub or KO, had amazing heart and could come back from being rocked or spiked on his head and beat anyone.

So we watched Fedor jump into Werdums guard one minute into the fight like an asshole and feebly tap one time.
<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
I wanted to make a meme thread, but I saw this one, so I had to choose from people to be upset for not searching before thread making or necrobumping. I chose the ladder.
They have a whole Shoop subforum on the top of this section though.

I'll check it out. Isn't shooping different from Memes though?
I'm not to familiar on that myself, I don't contribute much there. You do you, I would say it is probably better to make a new thread in this instance, but I'm not a mod lol.

<RomeroSalute>

Back