Igor`s history: fight by fight (clips)

PD2K said:
Awsome clip. Igor was in shape back then. Gotta love the "no gloves" back in the day.

Btw "Disco 2000" has to be the funniest name for a MMA event :)

No funniest MMA name i have ever heard was MR.Door (one small russian promotion)

damn igor and his school boy good looks! its so decieving! its especially funny to see his mom wif him and that towel he has on his shoulders its like a lil an undrawn bonnet! So cute!

Hey Alex,since your Igors friend let me ask you a question.Is Igors hand as big as it freaking looks.On TV his hands look humongous.

NICE!!!!

you reek of awesomeness.

welcome to sherdog. you are already a forum rockstar.

Tight video man , welcome aboard . I wonder too why they said Vladimir and not Igor in the end ?!?!?!? lol lol

Shit, if you're going to treat us on every fight, you must be... you must be....
o boy o boy o boy! Give Rudolph my regards!!!!

Brutalius said:
Shit, if you're going to treat us on every fight, you must be... you must be....
o boy o boy o boy! Give Rudolph my regards!!!!
yes you will see lot of good fights. But please keep this topic on first page of MMA discussion forum
:)

Thanks very much

dude Igor is the shit and he just ran thrue his as like a bulldozer . the dude couldent even stand upp . fucking awsome .
Awsome thread , awsome video , thx alot Alex .

Your videos are great.

I have a suggestion, why dont you just open up another thread with the fight as the title?

FCSamboFighter said:
Russians and Ukranians hate each other
I'm a russian, I dont hate ukranians, I dont hate anyone for where he is from, and believe thats the rught approach.

p.s. Igor(ukraine) and Fedor(russia) are good friends

Back