If your partner were disabled in car accident, would you still stay with her/him?

Forget the moral dilemma and just look at the logistics. How the hell would you even leave someone in that situation? Just drop them on their parents doorstep with a note that says, "We broke up, it was mutual."

I would be there and never leave. But I would have to go out and get some strange from time to time.

I would have a hard time with it which is exactly why I'm not making any efforts to enter into a committed relationship at this point in my life. I'm just not ready.

As some others have said, in sickness and in health is supposed to mean exactly that.

My wife is my best friend, we have children together, and have been married for many years. There is nothing that can happen to her that would make me leave.

My wife is my best friend, we have children together, and have been married for many years. There is nothing that can happen to her that would make me leave.

What if she turned into an evil bitch?

What if she turned into an evil bitch?

Yea, that shit is tough. I dunno man. Some things are difficult to predict. What is the premise of the evil bitch? Sometimes people get dementia, schizophrenia, alzheimer's, etc. that causes a radical personality change. I can't see myself abandoning her because of a disease or disability.

Yea, that shit is tough. I dunno man. Some things are difficult to predict. What is the premise of the evil bitch? Sometimes people get dementia, schizophrenia, alzheimer's, etc. that causes a radical personality change. I can't see myself abandoning her because of a disease or disability.

What if wasn't from a disease?

The only reason I bring it up is because a most people feel the way you do about their spouse when things are going well, and then they get divorced and you ask them why and they say, "She turned into an evil bitch"

I love my wife but if she turned into an evil bitch I'd have to leave her. I guess part of marriage is trusting that the other person won't turn evil over the next few years.

What if wasn't from a disease?

The only reason I bring it up is because a most people feel the way you do about their spouse when things are going well, and then they get divorced and you ask them why and they say, "She turned into an evil bitch"

I love my wife but if she turned into an evil bitch I'd have to leave her. I guess part of marriage is trusting that the other person won't turn evil over the next few years.

Tough situation but when I married her I didn't vow to stay married "unless she becomes a bitch." I guess it depends on how seriously you take your vow. For me its to the death, but I get what you are saying. Life doesn't always go as planned.

i need more info

can we still have intercourse?

and most likely id stay since its not going to change how i feel about her.. shes still the same person i fell in love with..

only a shallow POS would leave their loved ones

if we shared a life together, had kids and loved each other than hell no. Im extremely loyal to the women i have been with.

I would say yes but its easy to say but when the real shit goes down i would say many that say yes would bail out maybe.. My woman has major mental problems that occurred later in our relationship we have been together 6 years now and damn its a rollercoaster and life is fcking tough at times as she is going through her stages.. While weve been together she has been held in hospital at closed unit couple of times time because of psychosis and she had recently a severe psychosis/mania and was hospitalased for a month and i went to see her every day after work and i can tell you its fcking tough cause there is nothing you can do at that point.. But i feel i become stronger when it gets tough i step up but it takes a lot out of you also.. She cant work or anything because she is always on sick leave.. But i love her and i would never leave her. She goes from depressed to manic to depressed but she is wild in bed and makes good food tho

If she's paralyzed from the waste down you could stick it in her butt and she'd never know.

;)

Girlfriend? Yeah I'd probably leave eventually.

If it was my wife and we had a family? Nah.

I knew a guy growing up who got into a motorcycle accident and was paralyzed. He's hooked up to machines and his wife left him. I feel real bad for the dude.

I wouldn't even do it face to face. I'd call the hospital and have the nurse tell her"it's over"

The women who stay with disabled veterans are fucking heroes. I wouldn’t want my loved one to be burdened by me but I would want to stay with my disabled partner so I can support them. I would still want to fuck other people though.
Pretty much this. But couldn't I still fuck my wife even if she was disabled? I mean, does her vagina get ripped off in the accident?

The question would be would she stay with me as I serve out my sentence for murdering the other driver.

Seeing as she's a woman, the accident was probably her fault to begin with.

Back