If your partner were disabled in car accident, would you still stay with her/him?

there is no right or wrong answer. this is something each person would have to decide for themselves.

but in my opinion, if i was with a girl who became paralyzed, and we didn't have kids together. i would split. i think the disabled should find partners with other disabled people. it just makes sense logically for both involved. if there are kids involved? shit, well then i would feel compelled to stay for the kid's sake. maybe when the kids are old enough, then maybe i would leave. at the end of the day, we all have basic human needs, and if your partner can't satisfy you, you have to move on.

So nobody answered my question. Why can't I have sex with my disabled wife?

I feel as if I would stay. I couldn't ever see myself being cold enough to bounce out of a situation like that.

But if roles were reversed, and I was paralyzed and/or in a vegetative state, I'd want my wife to leave and pursue whatever and whomever makes her happy.

So nobody answered my question. Why can't I have sex with my disabled wife?

You can, but would you want to? I suppose it would depend on the level of the disability. I have a hard enough time mustering up my sex drive at the best of times (I should get that looked at), but if she was disabled I'd probably want no part.

You can, but would you want to? I suppose it would depend on the level of the disability. I have a hard enough time mustering up my sex drive at the best of times (I should get that looked at), but if she was disabled I'd probably want no part.
Probably not. But I like to keep my options open.

Back