If you googled yourself...

Sherdog fight finder for me, first page.
I have a unique name

I have a fundraiser on gofundme, I’m a Canadian Armed Forces veteran, and I was once locked inside a UPS store overnight with my family apparently.

Meh, my actual life has been more interesting, although not documented on the internet.

Nothing comes up about me, besides other people with the same name.

Nice try, FBI

Not gonna give details, because it just immediately pulls up the guy with the same name as me if you search them, but suffice to say he had a tussle with a woodchipper and he lost.
Glad I’m not the only one who tried to fuck a woodchipper.

Not a trace. But then again I am under EU regulations, so.

Well, i appear first over all due to the fact I have a number of press releases out where I am quoted and cited.

I’m going to need more than that I think. First page is all about some famous physicist who has his own observatory named after him, Wikipedia page, etc.

NPI number websites
professional associations
powerlifting meet results
old photography work that still sells as stock photography
other random stuff

My name is super common like Mike Smith, you can't find anything about me. There is probably 100 people with the same name as me in the city I live.

I share the same name as a US congressman so he dominates the results. I write under a pseudonym and that search returns my Publishers Marketplace listing as well as author pages.

It’s pretty much all me on the first few pages. Mostly because I have an uncommon name, but also because I have a somewhat high profile job and a handful of odd publications with my name attached (research abstracts, press releases). There’s also some old links to like wedding websites and my brother’s obituary, and one photo from when I was very fat.

The rest is reference to some long dead elected official and weirdly my name being used in novels nobody’s read. I haven’t looked up the authors, but first glance of their names tells me it’s nobody I know and just coincidence.

I’m going to need more than that I think. First page is all about some famous physicist who has his own observatory named after him, Wikipedia page, etc.
haha.

You that is a tough one to beat out. You might have to go for infamy and go full incel murdered to top that one.

I am up against:

- #2 - An infamous politician who made a ton of noise during Brexit and had a huge spotlight shone upon him
- #3 - A top sports network executive
- #4 - A c level actor
- an award winning composer and musician who has had a C level career

The only one I would expect to be above me is the Brexit guy due to recency and how much Brexit has been in the news and how much focus was put on him specifically during that.

I found my proz and linkedin profiles, and since I have a company in my name (translation business), I found that as well.

If I find my name on the Internet I will have to burn the whole Internet down. Down to the ground.

Linkedin was the first entry on the first page.

My BoxRec.com stats are the very first entry. Although it helps that my last name is an uncommon one from the south of England.

I did this a while ago and found a tombstone with my name on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back