If you googled yourself...

18 results down. Buncha goons taking my place. Including some can who has a youtube channel that has 1/4 the subs and views mine does. Why is he first!?!

It says I make approximately 125k a year. I do not make 125k a year.

I used to train with a guy named Brad Pitt.

He went on to win Commonwealth Games gold and have a successful pro career, but searching "Brad Pitt boxing" really just returns stuff from the movie Snatch.

What ever happened to Brad Pitt? He knocked my friend Emosi Solitua out like it was nothing and then Brad kinda just vanished from the boxing scene.

I share a name with an actor that was at one point rumored to star in 50 Shades of Gray...

I had several friend requests on FB from randoms following bit of news.

I share a name with an actor that was at one point rumored to star in 50 Shades of Gray...

I had several friend requests on FB from randoms following bit of news.

Guessing your names Charlie

Up around the top. All of it is just screenshots of art I've done for games and what not.

I'm on the 3rd page or so. A business website has my old and current address.

The other hits for my name ( rather uncommon) are a former UK TV reporter and a drag queen....neither of them me...

My last name is dutch for "to become", so I get lots of dutch pages.

Last time I checked first response was some one using an old classmates site trying to get in contact with me. I'm certain it was a crazy ex-gf.

While bunch of hits on the sex offender registry

Idk how far I'd have to go, but there is an idiot with my name who caused himself a ridiculous injury. I'd like to share what it was, but he is the top 10 results when you Google the injury.

My old Supt. found a university photo of me wrapped in a curtain/toga, from Myspace.

Did he post it around the work place? That used to happen at my old port. Lol

I'm on the 3rd page or so. A business website has my old and current address.

The other hits for my name ( rather uncommon) are a former UK TV reporter and a drag queen....neither of them me...

sssssuuuurrreeeee

Not that there’s anything wrong with that

Idk how far I'd have to go, but there is an idiot with my name who caused himself a ridiculous injury. I'd like to share what it was, but he is the top 10 results when you Google the injury.

well what’s the injury.

well what’s the injury.
Nice try, FBI

Not gonna give details, because it just immediately pulls up the guy with the same name as me if you search them, but suffice to say he had a tussle with a woodchipper and he lost.

There are probably no more than 2 persons with that first and last names, and the 5 first pages of google search are all about me.

So...

I need to find and kill this other guy, and I've got his address now.

Nothing for me and i like it that way. I don’t have any social media other than this sherdog account.

I have a fairly common name and I'm a nobody and have no social media using my name.

So I assume you'll eventually find me on one of the pages that aggregates/sells arrest records somewhere deep within the 184 million results.

Page 1, rare name crew checking in!

Back