If you googled yourself...

First link in first page my LinkedIn
Second and third my profile pages in company site

Then a couple of people with very same name (i find unlikely one, let alone two) who are probably fake accounts used by social media to build up numbers of users

Then an interview on yt from a 3 years ago summit where i was slighty drunk lol

That's all, after that all unrelated stuff

Btw be in First page is mostly about having not common name, i guess it's harder in USA due number of people (add any place with english names)

Last edited:
I can openly share my middle & last name because they're basically the same making it impossible to back-trace me:

Jack Jackson

100% not joking here.

lol googled imaged my gf
webb-5.jpg

she's all over the place

I never found a page with me on it, but I didn't dig too deep. I'm sure the properties I own are probably public record somewhere... Beyond that, all I found was a bunch of Lawyers and Artists and Obituaries.

linkedin profile on the first page, including an article i wrote about the maymac fight.

i used to be only on the third page, and it was about the time i got KTFO in a boxing match.

Page 1. Unfortunately I am the only person on the planet with my name.

1st.

Not first page but #1 over all. The top spot on the first page. Just my name, no other identifying info and i have a pretty common name.

I tried another browser that i never use to make sure its not a cookie thing but exact same results.

1st.

Not first page but #1 over all. The top spot on the first page. Just my name, no other identifying info and i have a pretty common name.

I tried another browser that i never use to make sure its not a cookie thing but exact same results.
So this is you? Didn't know you played. ;)

Mcmann_Bromley.png

First page.

1st.

That’s now my goal in life, be on the first page of google.

Back