If you don't enjoy Cruz commentary, you're more then likely unintelligent.

His pathological need to "win" every conversation overshadows any merits his analysis might have. Analysis is only half of the job description, the other half is being tolerable to listen to.

I knew I could find a reply where I could just say..

giphy.gif

..instead of having to type my own.

Dom is a classic example of someone who thinks they are more intelligent than they actually are.

The only people to be fooled by this are the people less intelligent than him.

Cruz is terrible, "Conor is gassing out kahbib".. Rogan "I think Conor is getting mauled.. Cruz,"no Joe he's trying to gas out kahbib" anyone who watched the fight was thinking WTF...but I guess that's intelligence to you?

Cruz is terrible, "Conor is gassing out kahbib".. Rogan "I think Conor is getting mauled.. Cruz,"no Joe he's trying to gas out kahbib" anyone who watched the fight was thinking WTF...but I guess that's intelligence to you?

There was ONE time he was off, and thats literally the only thing people can point to. Pathetic.

There was ONE time he was off, and thats literally the only thing people can point to. Pathetic.
And he's a boring fighter who got a gift decision over TJ now thats pathetic

Great great analysis for once. Really goes into details.

He's getting better at not owning his Co-commentators (Though his manlet superiority makes this hard)

Best commentator ever.
Learn to write before talking about intelligence imo.

Those who presume to mock others for their supposed lack of intelligence are the laughing stock of the intelligent.

His pathological need to "win" every conversation overshadows any merits his analysis might have. Analysis is only half of the job description, the other half is being tolerable to listen to.
That's what it is, thank you. He needs to win every conversation

because you are the one name calling and putting yourelf on the highhorse and act as if you are somehow more intelligent than people who dont like what you like. thats why, retard.

Exactly like your topic about Moicano destroying Aldo.

Doesnt know the difference between then and than. Calls people unintelligent. <mma4>

It’s not his commentary that bugs me. It’s the tension of his asshole.

Cruz is a highly overrated fighter that isn't even great at breaking technical aspects of a fight down

Rogan + Bisping + DC would make the best combo
yeah, the consensus BW GOAT (to anyone who actually knows the sport) is overrated.

good one.

Great great analysis for once. Really goes into details.

He's getting better at not owning his Co-commentators (Though his manlet superiority makes this hard)

Best commentator ever.
I'll never cease to find humor in someone bringing my intelligence into question when they don't know when to use than versus then

Nothing TS said was factual. They are opinions. These are subjective. You would likely not understand this because you're a defensive mongrel with limited cognitive ability.

PS. An opinion, by definition, can not be "inaccurate."

You'd probably have better luck pandering to an even dimmer crowd than sherdog where your laughable misuse of words you don't understand will be more openly received.

PPS. Replies demonstrate. They do not "demonstrates." Tell us all more about these "mentally challenged" of whom you seem to be a master at immitating.

Wow do i detect a bit of triggeredness?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back