If you don't enjoy Cruz commentary, you're more then likely unintelligent.

Cruz is fantastic, I just add everyone who complains about him to my gigantic ignore list

ive-built-an-op-i-literally-cannot-stop-sucking-cocks-4424595.png

Thats not me

His pathological need to "win" every conversation overshadows any merits his analysis might have. Analysis is only half of the job description, the other half is being tolerable to listen to.

He states his opinions as fact. The last fight he commented on he did it.

Can't get a slam with a Kimura...

Apparently you can. He does it every fight. Makes black and white statements that aren't true.

If you start a thread like this, you’re more than likely insecure.

Dom with Rogan or DC is a good combo. You have the hype man and then the technical breakdown. As someone who trains it's a treat to have Dom out there commentating, it's a live technical breakdown.

Dom and Anik together is aids though.
I've yet to hear quality analysis from Dom

Honestly Rogan is 100x better at explaining and he doesn't even fight

Bas Rutten too and he's not even that great

I've yet to hear quality analysis from Dom

Honestly Rogan is 100x better at explaining and he doesn't even fight

Bas Rutten too and he's not even that great
No, Rogan is good at simplifying it but still giving good info. Dom gives the subtle stuff that you look for when you train. I watch all the shitty cards because even in a boring fight you can see some techniques or clever setups you’ve never thought of. A few of my favorite things I do in the gym I picked up the idea from undercard fights.

No, Rogan is good at simplifying it but still giving good info. Dom gives the subtle stuff that you look for when you train. I watch all the shitty cards because even in a boring fight you can see some techniques or clever setups you’ve never thought of. A few of my favorite things I do in the gym I picked up the idea from undercard fights.
In all fairness to Dom that could be a disconnect for me....i only box so the types of clinches and things like that, i just simply haven't done it personally

Unfortunately nobody really breaks down striking, which I'd have a shot at fully understanding, it's usually those clinches and grappling

Imagine agreeing with TS lol

His pathological need to "win" every conversation overshadows any merits his analysis might have. Analysis is only half of the job description, the other half is being tolerable to listen to.
Spot on. It's never as though he is there to just commentate, he has an incessant need to try and win scenarios in conversation.

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance
And if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine.

Back