If you don't enjoy Cruz commentary, you're more then likely unintelligent.

Yeah, incredible analysis. MC Cruz was spitting fire with dem rhymes.

His analysis is very good and technically sound, but he needs to tone it down and use it more sparingly. It isn't enjoyable, he takes it to far and interjects too often. Sometimes less is more.

It is like listening to a guitarist who does nothing but shred for 6 minutes straight, yes it is high level technique, but is not enjoyable to listen to.

Those who are NFL fans; Tony Romo does the same thing. He is technically correct but needs to be quiet occasionally.

Seriously though, calling someone unintelligent and not knowing the difference between "then" and "than." <45>

<{cruzshake}><36>

Great great analysis for once. Really goes into details.

He's getting better at not owning his Co-commentators (Though his manlet superiority makes this hard)

Best commentator ever.
Wrong. It is possible to hate a subject in school when you have a teacher who is constantly going on about details and technical jargon.
But when your deceptively smart uncle teaches you the same subject using language and imagery that you can relate to, you learn to enjoy the subject even more, because the teacher is relaxed and entertaining.

I like him a lot as an analyst for pre and post fight shows but not as a commentator. Doesnt have enough energy and too many awkward moments where he puts his foot in his mouth or gets into little arguments

because you are the one name calling and putting yourelf on the highhorse and act as if you are somehow more intelligent than people who dont like what you like. thats why, retard.

He's getting better at not owning his Co-commentators (Though his manlet superiority makes this hard)

Best commentator ever.
This is correct.

Hey TS

Fck U

/

The irony of calling people unintelligent when using phrases like "you're more then likely unintelligent"

0/10

Man the trolls are out in force today.

Ts is a blithering idiot

"If you don't enjoy Cruz commentary, you're more then likely unintelligent."

*than

then

lol

i love both DC and cruz on commentary though.

Creates a thread condemning others for lack of intelligence. Can't determine the difference between Then and Than.

Standard sherdog badass.

ive-built-an-op-i-literally-cannot-stop-sucking-cocks-4424595.png

lol

TS must really love underhooks

"more then likely"

<5>

shut up retard.

If you start a thread like this, you’re more than likely insecure.

Imagine agreeing with TS lol

Came here to say this. TS is a retard.

1348800407786_8067669.png

Seriously though, calling someone unintelligent and not knowing the difference between "then" and "than." <45>

<{cruzshake}><36>

Thats a pretty unintelligent opinion
Only sub 100IQ mongrels would disagree with OP and get angry about a factual statement. The replies ITT demonstrates how the mentally challenged among us act. They throw out abusive words every time their (jnaccurate) opinion is challenged.

He is just too competitive in nature. I just think it's hilarious when he gets mad at fighters in the cage for not knowing some techniques. You can hear the frustration.

Best commentator ever.
I’m with you. He lets you know which side of the single leg your head should be on and minor details of that nature.

because you are the one name calling and putting yourelf on the highhorse and act as if you are somehow more intelligent than people who dont like what you like. thats why, retard.

How does that make me retarded tho

Dom with Rogan or DC is a good combo. You have the hype man and then the technical breakdown. As someone who trains it's a treat to have Dom out there commentating, it's a live technical breakdown.

Dom and Anik together is aids though.
Anik in general is aids

I like him normally, but he sold me shit with that double wrist lock and can't slam me spiel.

Only sub 100IQ mongrels would disagree with OP and get angry about a factual statement. The replies ITT demonstrates how the mentally challenged among us act. They throw out abusive words every time their (jnaccurate) opinion is challenged.

Nothing TS said was factual. They are opinions. These are subjective. You would likely not understand this because you're a defensive mongrel with limited cognitive ability.

PS. An opinion, by definition, can not be "inaccurate."

You'd probably have better luck pandering to an even dimmer crowd than sherdog where your laughable misuse of words you don't understand will be more openly received.

PPS. Replies demonstrate. They do not "demonstrates." Tell us all more about these "mentally challenged" of whom you seem to be a master at immitating.

Back