If you don't enjoy Cruz commentary, you're more then likely unintelligent.

Great great analysis for once. Really goes into details.

He's getting better at not owning his Co-commentators (Though his manlet superiority makes this hard)

Best commentator ever.

FEBFBDD1-E9E5-4A74-8112-D20D0EEF3346.jpeg

Thanks for telling me I am inteligent.
On the other hand I see why ppl can hate him. He often repeats himself. He sometimes overanalyzes and comes up with plain stupid statements. He will learn how to commentate imho. I prefer Dom by miles comparing to DC.

I liked this past event where Dom was saying how fighter A (can't remember the fighter) needed to get a feel and be patient (basically throw the round), and then Cormier cut him off and correctly said "There's only three rounds, you can't afford to give away rounds here".

Dom isn't always right.

Great great analysis for once. Really goes into details.

He's getting better at not owning his Co-commentators (Though his manlet superiority makes this hard)

Best commentator ever.
That's a stupid and presumptions post.
Unintelligent are those who accept without questioning. Much like you just did.

Dom is good, but he is biased af AND also makes a lot of mistakes.

Jessica's finish over Rose was a clear one he repeated multiple times (she can't drop Rose because of the submission) and was proved wrong TWICE in the same fight..

Cruz: He's just gassing him out,

Rogan: Looks like hes getting smashed to me

Haha, this was a classic Cruz moment. An absurd statement brought about by his insistence upon over analyzing everything. This isn't chess, not every action is some big strategy, McGregor was just getting smashed. Even if it is, we dont need to be walked through every little detail.

Another favourite was when Ngannou froze vs Lewis. The man still hadn't thrown a punch 13minutes into a 15 minute fight & Cruz continued to talk like it was a strategy to get Lewis to over commit. DUDE, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, HOW CAN U NOT SEE THE HUMAN ELEMENT HERE

Lol, the whole "I listen to intelligent things, so I'm intelligent" shtick became transparent in the 90's. How embarrassing for you @Ballsaque.

Edit: Oh you're a troll now? Yeah me too.
{<jordan}

More like upset at how easy sherdog is to troll these days.
oh that was what you call that? Lol that's a pretty shitty troll attempt since my comment triggered you and I laughed at how silly your post was.

You need some work bud THEN you can call yourself a real troll rather THAN incorrectly thinking you're a good one now.

Lol, the whole "I listen to intelligent things, so I'm intelligent" shtick became transparent in the 90's. How embarrassing for you @Ballsaque.

Edit: Oh you're a troll now? Yeah me too.
{<jordan}
Hahah yup he's like fuck, im screwed! Let's change the narrative to I'm trolling!

oh that was what you call that? Lol that's a pretty shitty troll attempt since my comment triggered you and I laughed at how silly your post was.

You need some work bud THEN you can call yourself a real troll rather THAN incorrectly thinking you're a good one now.

Hmm i see, because it seemed like you went into the "then" trap like everyone else.

Idiot =)

Your trolling was terrible bruh sorry
{<jordan}
Hmm i see, because it seemed like you went into the "then" trap like everyone else.

Idiot =)
"Trap"
tenor.gif

Idiot =)

Starts with an insult.
Complains about being insulted in return.
Asks for people to "be nice"
Pretends his own lack of knowledge is a 'trap'
Insults people.

All this on the first page.

Back