If you don't enjoy Cruz commentary, you're more then likely unintelligent.

Cruz: He's just gassing him out,

Rogan: Looks like hes getting smashed to me

SHE CANT LIFT FROM HERE

HOW CAN SHE LIFT

This is correct.

Only sub 100IQ mongrels would disagree with OP and get angry about a factual statement. The replies ITT demonstrates how the mentally challenged among us act. They throw out abusive words every time their (jnaccurate) opinion is challenged.
nobody is getting " angry " at him liking cruz on commentary, they're calling out the irony in him calling others dumb when he said " then " instead of " than ".

also you quoted me even though i said i LIKED cruz on commentary.

"the kimura trap stops andrade to complete the slam"

Andrade Ko Rose with a slam while Rose kept the kimura trap.

Seriously TS, there are better ways to troll here.

This is correct.

Only sub 100IQ mongrels would disagree with OP and get angry about a factual statement. The replies ITT demonstrates how the mentally challenged among us act. They throw out abusive words every time their (jnaccurate) opinion is challenged.

You are mentally challenged.

He's dull as fuck and has a superiority complex, I watch fighting to be entertained not to listen to some twit correct the other commentators.

It's a shame we have to talk about his commentary prowess or lack thereof instead of his fighting career. He's more fragile than Cane...

*inaccurate

Nothing TS said was factual. They are opinions. These are subjective. You would likely not understand this because you're a defensive mongrel with limited cognitive ability.

PS. An opinion, by definition, can not be "inaccurate."

You'd probably have better luck pandering to an even dimmer crowd than sherdog where your laughable misuse of words you don't understand will be more openly received.

PPS. Replies demonstrate. They do not "demonstrates." Tell us all more about these "mentally challenged" of whom you seem to be a master at immitating.

nobody is getting " angry " at him liking cruz on commentary, they're calling out the irony in him calling others dumb when he said " then " instead of " than ".

also you quoted me even though i said i LIKED cruz on commentary.

You are mentally challenged.
The fact that you sub 100IQ people are getting this defensive over a mere fact says it all.

Cruz: He's just gassing him out,

Rogan: Looks like hes getting smashed to me

Cruz: Yes Joe, he's getting smashed.

Cruz will change his commentary based on Joe Rogan's comments.

Cruz is a highly overrated fighter that isn't even great at breaking technical aspects of a fight down

Rogan + Bisping + DC would make the best combo

Not to be a grammar nazi, but you can't be calling other people unintelligent if you can't tell differentiate between "than" and "then"

"If you don't enjoy Cruz commentary, you're more then likely unintelligent."

Or you can just spot a smarmy know it all cunt a mile off.

Back