if you could come back as an animal...

any kind of predatory bird, that would be the shit

or a great white, but I'm scared as shit of sharks so that may not work

or a giant squid

or a ghost

but seriousleigh, a predatory bird

It sounds boring, but the life would be awesome, a house cat. Think about it. You would sleep the majority of the day, people feed you, you receive attention, and you can play or do whatever you really please. It's just an easy care free lifestyle. Any animal in the wild has to worry so much about food, water, and not getting killed it's not the greatest life. House cat would be fucking amazing. The only negative is you must likely will get neutered.

Maybe a hippo.

Land: White tiger

Air: Some hawk or eagle

Water: Orca or Dolphin

EDIT:

Axolotl would be cool, you'd be like a pokemon.

axolotl-3-best.jpg

One of these 3946920$ stallion used for horse breeding
Silly humans will give me the finest bitches, the best food and they will take care of me

The best stallions rarely actually breed the females, they hump a giant fake horse condom and then the semen is collected and ai into the females. Still a good life though.

The best stallions rarely actually breed the females, they hump a giant fake horse condom and then the semen is collected and ai into the females. Still a good life though.

Ok, if so i want to drop my price and be a B-league one that still do it in the good old way :icon_chee

Land: Siberian Tiger

Air: Peregrine Falcon

Water: Dolphin

Ninjas are mammals. FACT.

No, a real ninja is just too mysterious and intangable to determine anything about it. Even if they even exist.

I have to admit, the Harpy Eagle is pretty cool too. Big sonofabitch.

2011-09-Harpy-Eagle-Luigi-Trish.jpg

i would want to be a horse in Brazil

Back