if you could come back as an animal...

something that can fly, maybe an eagle, or a hawk?

giant squid #2

immortal jellyfish, maybe #3

something that can fly, maybe an eagle, or a hawk?

giant squid #2

immortal jellyfish, maybe #3

I would suggest the colossal squid instead. Bigger and badder than the giant squid on ever level.

I would like to come back as a Great White Sperm Whale.

i'd rather be a lion. sleep about 20 hours a day. the females do all the hunting. you wake up to eat and have sex, then go back to sleep again.

i'd rather be a lion. sleep about 20 hours a day. the females do all the hunting. you wake up to eat and have sex, then go back to sleep again.

But then you have to fight to death other male lions sometimes getting jumped by 4 at a time and dieing a slow painful death. But maybe that Lioness ass is worth it.

But then you have to fight to death other male lions sometimes getting jumped by 4 at a time and dieing a slow painful death. But maybe that Lioness ass is worth it.

i'd strike a bargain with the hyenas; as long as they had my back when any of the other male lions tried to jump me, i'd let them eat a lion every other month.

i'd strike a bargain with the hyenas; as long as they had my back when any of the other male lions tried to jump me, i'd let them eat a lion every other month.

AH!,you got your ducks in a row.

Something that isn't hunted by humans.

no1 pick Honey Badger yet? the baddest mofo with 4 legs on land

I want to Join the Hawk gang.

Hawaiian Hawk Here

3867925012_cf4d1eb93e.jpg

Great White shark.

The ocean is my domain.

great horned owl is one bad ass looking mother fucker. be cool to have such good vision and hearing.

great-horned-owl.jpg

White Siberian Tiger. So i could be the most beautiful thing on the fucking planet. and i'd better be living in a natural ass habitat huntin little bitches.

As for air, I donno. Any of the fast birds of prey will do. I don't know enough about their differences so I guess which ever one has the most brain capacity.

Water, maybe a honu. they're jut so damn chill and a lot nicer looking than most turtles. Not to mention they're to hawaiians like elephants are to indians.

no1 pick Honey Badger yet? the baddest mofo with 4 legs on land

Fits you well. That was TS' and several others' choice, but you didn't give a f*ck. :icon_chee

As for me:
Land: lion
Air: Peregrine falcon or Albatross (either fly high or fast)
Water: dolphin

Air-Raven

Land-Clouded Leopard
19-clouded-leopard-625x450.jpg

Leopard_Clouded_yawn_best.jpg

Water-Japanese Giant Salamander.
2834139c.jpg

chinese-giant-salamander.jpg

White Siberian Tiger. So i could be the most beautiful thing on the fucking planet. and i'd better be living in a natural ass habitat huntin little bitches.

As for air, I donno. Any of the fast birds of prey will do. I don't know enough about their differences so I guess which ever one has the most brain capacity.

Water, maybe a honu. they're jut so damn chill and a lot nicer looking than most turtles. Not to mention they're to hawaiians like elephants are to indians.

Hate to burst your bubble on white tigers but they are inbred have tons of health problems and none are actually Siberian. They are bengals or Bengal Siberian mutts, plus they pretty much only in captivity.

Back