If you are unsympathetic towards Mark Hunt it is because you are a goof that has never worked hard

Lesnar has worked harder than that fat blockhead ever has. He's held the WWE title on several occasions and is a UFC champion

As dumb as this sounds it's accurate. Cheating or not Brock has pushed himself into the upper echelon. Mark hunt has worked very hard and the fact that he built his career in the ufc after it should be on the downside deserves nothing but praise. When it's all said and done Brock will still be known as a former ufc champ, college wrestling champ, wwe champ, and pro football player. Nothing short of remarkable steroids or not. Mark could've handled the situation a little better.

Never worked hard for anything in your life & so you can't comprehend what it's like when a cheater comes into your field, and is rewarded for his transgressions. The problem with this generation is that you don't know the meaning of hard work. Mark Hunt has dedicated his life to being the best fighter he can be to provide for himself & his family; yet you sherdoggers will defend Brock Lesnar to the death because in your eyes it doesn't matter. Well to guys like Mark Hunt & me who actually fight: it DOES matter

That being said if you are not in the fight game, you should cease to comment. I know what Mark is going thru as I myself am an MMA fighter. I get trained by some of the best at UFC Gym. I am only an amateur with a 0-0 record as of now but I go hard in sparring/rolling & I can tell you this much: if I found out a training partner that I was sparring with was on some kind of PED, I would flip out. I put so much work into becoming a better fighter; I put in my blood, sweat & tears, so for someone to come in without doing the same & just using drugs like they are entering a cheat into a video game it is disrespectful.

Clean fighters will feel the same about this. If you disagree it is because you've never fought in your life & are just a keyboard warrior. So Mark should get Brock Lesnar's purse as well as the money that Brock received from their fight at 200.

So you are ok with an adult male acting like a spoiled 10 year old with a truckers vocabulary?
You don't think that there were numerous ways that Hunt could have handled it better?
Where was all this outrage with his last 2 fights where the guy was juiced? Maybe it was ok because he won?

Here is what I believe.. Leading up to the fight he said Bork was on juice and still took the fight..Why? Because he thought he would win. This only became an issue after he lost.

You tells us all about it NOOB........................

Or I just understand that life's not fair and he needs to get the fuck over it. You can't whine your way out of every injustice life throws at you.

I can vouch for Ever, the number of UFC Gym fighters I've seen him stomp is unreal, he has over 300 confirmed wins and has traveled all over the world stomping wanna be's out. His technique is unmatched and his skill set eclipses Bruce Lee.

Ever is the real deal and the UFC is scared to sign him, he'd run through every division in a month.

Over 300? That's cool, I lost count long ago

I wish I had a dollar for every guy that has told me he is an active MMA fighter, but just trains now and hasn't had a fight yet. You're not a fighter until you've fought. It's a pretty straight forward concept. Also, do not tell me "but, but I've had gym wars with pros"... I know a lot of guys that train and tell chicks they're fighters, and these guys do train a lot, just never step in the cage or ring EVER... So, don't tell people they have no room to comment since they aren't fighters. YOU'RE NOT A FIGHTER EITHER....

This is what I mean: if you have never fought you will not understand the anger over being a clean fighter & losing to a cheater.

I understand Mark's anger as I am a hard working fighter as well.

LMFAO I'm willing to bet most the guys around here's only fight has been against the urge to eat an extra large pizza in one sitting.

I just figured it out.. TS is actually CM Punk.

OR, it is because i have a hard time feeling sorry for a guy who took a fight against a known Roider for a guaranteed 700k pay check

Fucking hell

I am not trolling. You are not a fighter therefore your opinion on the discussion is irrelevant.

Who are you to say how angry Mark should be in this situation? I've given up blood, sweat & tears for the fight game so just take my word for it.

Please stop acting like fighting is the end-all be-all of existence. When it is put into a proper, realistic perspective, it's not nearly as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.

Hunt should've worked harder to beat those middleweights that destroyed him in under a minute.

Reebok brought prosperity and great fortune to the fighters.

How are people falling for this? Lol

Didn't read this whole thread but I will say this :

TS, nobody gives a fuck whether you have been MMA training or are an MMA fighter(and I bet you are neither).

Nobody gives a fuck what your opinion is on how others give a fuck about Mark's opinion and how that offends you like you're some fucking BloodyElbow resident infiltrating this forum or something.

Now all that said...

Mark Hunt is a child, not a man. He ceased being one once he blew his top and kept at it while alienating almost all his fans who actually supported him. It would end up being in the best interest of both the UFC and Hunt if they would just part ways because he's embarrassing himself and pissing off management continuously.

I doubt that "talk" he had with that UFC Rep will keep him quiet.

How are people falling for this? Lol
QbDIjKO.gif

Never worked hard for anything in your life & so you can't comprehend what it's like when a cheater comes into your field, and is rewarded for his transgressions. The problem with this generation is that you don't know the meaning of hard work. Mark Hunt has dedicated his life to being the best fighter he can be to provide for himself & his family; yet you sherdoggers will defend Brock Lesnar to the death because in your eyes it doesn't matter. Well to guys like Mark Hunt & me who actually fight: it DOES matter

That being said if you are not in the fight game, you should cease to comment. I know what Mark is going thru as I myself am an MMA fighter. I get trained by some of the best at UFC Gym. I am only an amateur with a 0-0 record as of now but I go hard in sparring/rolling & I can tell you this much: if I found out a training partner that I was sparring with was on some kind of PED, I would flip out. I put so much work into becoming a better fighter; I put in my blood, sweat & tears, so for someone to come in without doing the same & just using drugs like they are entering a cheat into a video game it is disrespectful.

Clean fighters will feel the same about this. If you disagree it is because you've never fought in your life & are just a keyboard warrior. So Mark should get Brock Lesnar's purse as well as the money that Brock received from their fight at 200.
or you are tired of a grown ass 40+ year old crying over spilt milk and contracts he signed willingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back