If you are unsympathetic towards Mark Hunt it is because you are a goof that has never worked hard

I understand that you are trolling but I will actually answer it just in case someone doesn't see through what you are doing. Anger doesn't need to manifest itself into ugly language or childish behavior. There are many ways in which you can turn anger into something more positive. I don't judge Mark Hunt for his behavior, but it isn't black or white in that you either support how he acts and his position or you don't understand anything.
These words are very wise, great post. It's good to see you give such a response, knowing that TS is 99% likely to be a bored instigator just looking to annoy people online.

People aren't unsympathetic toward Hunt because Brock cheated and they've never worked hard. Theyre unsympathetic because Hunt stated he knew the whole time Brock was roided and he'd beat him anyway, and then started whining like a little bitch when he couldnt KO Brock like he was telling everyone he could

Last edited:
If you act like he does, it inevitably turns people off no matter how hard you work.

These words are very wise, great post. It's good to see you give such a response, knowing that TS is 99% likely to be a bored instigator just looking to annoy people online.
Meanwhile you add literally nothing to the discussion & only succeed in insulting me.

Who is the troll again?

Hunt made over half million dollars....Not like he just got jumped on the street

If you act like he does, it inevitably turns people off no matter how hard you work.
That's what I'm talking about. This generation just deflects instead of looking into the issue of why Mark is so upset. Anything to avoid acknowledging hard work & dedication.

you can't say "he's on roids but i'm gonna knock him out easy anyway" before the fight and then say "he beat me because roids" after the fight

Followed by ZOMG, HE TRIED TO KILL ME!!

jon_jones_IN_with_dog.gif

Nice profile name, brah.
Lmao wtf

you can't say "he's on roids but i'm gonna knock him out easy anyway" before the fight and then say "he beat me because roids" after the fight
Exactly this. If Hunt had won by KO like he was telling everyone he would, he would be bragging about how he's always fought and KOed roiders. Instead he go his ass kicked and started bitching because he couldn't do what he told everyone he was going to

That's what I'm talking about. This generation just deflects instead of looking into the issue of why Mark is so upset. Anything to avoid acknowledging hard work & dedication.

Mark hunt said it didn't matter that brock was juiced, he'll beat him anyway. Then after the fight he starts whining about steroids. It's disingenuous and nobody likes a whiner. If mark hunt cared that much about steroids he should have taken a stand and refuse to fight

Mark hunt said it didn't matter that brock was juiced, he'll beat him anyway. Then after the fight he starts whining about steroids. It's disingenuous and nobody likes a whiner. If mark hunt cared that much about steroids he should have taken a stand and refuse to fight
He had no literal proof before the fight.

Keep deflecting.

Meanwhile you add literally nothing to the discussion & only succeed in insulting me.

Who is the troll again?
Certainly not me - please note I gave acknowledgement to the fact that you *may* be serious, though the chance is quite slim. But if you are serious then I would be forced to concede that you were extraordinarily naive and probably a little dim - I'd rather give you the credit for being clever but bored and attention starved, to be honest.

I can't honestly add anything new to the discussion besides stating that @essieyessie made some great points and elaborate a little on that.

Does Hunt have the right to be upset? I certainly think so. And unlike the fickle masses, I refuse to change my opinion about him just because he is often complaining about being mistreated by his employer. He should be able to call the UFC and Brock out for how they have handled the situation, and for cheating respectively.

Having said that, his methods don't seem to be working. It's time to stop the foul-mouthed ranting and consider what other angles he should use to make the best of this situation.

Before fight - Brock is juiced to the gills and i don't care. Gimme the fight.

After fight - waaaaaaaaah waaaaa .

No longer a fan.

Simple as that.

Certainly not me - please note I gave acknowledgement to the fact that you *may* be serious, though the chance is quite slim. But if you are serious then I would be forced to concede that you were extraordinarily naive and probably a little dim - I'd rather give you the credit for being clever but bored and attention starved, to be honest.
Arguing against Mark Hunt's brash insults whilst doing the exact same thing to me? Talk about being a hypocrite. You have no self awareness.

He had no literal proof before the fight.

Keep deflecting.

It's not about proof, it's about what hunt believed. Before the fight, he stated he believed brock was juiced but it didn't matter because he'd knock him out anyway, then after the fight, steroids are the worst thing ever.

Mark Hunt was basically inconsistent in his stance over steroids and that's why people roll their eyes at his pity party.

There's nothing to deflect, brock took steroids, mark knew, didn't care, lost, then cried about

Before fight - Brock is juiced to the gills and i don't care. Gimme the fight.

After fight - waaaaaaaaah waaaaa .

No longer a fan.

Simple as that.
Be honest: you were never really a fan if you'd turn on him over being upset that the guy he fought was cheating.

You were never a fan.

Arguing against Mark Hunt's brash insults whilst doing the exact same thing to me? Talk about being a hypocrite. You have no self awareness.
I didn't insult you. I made an observation. You've worked hard in this thread to reinforce my beliefs.

I also haven't argued against Hunt's insults, merely suggested it's time he change tack.

It's not about proof, it's about what hunt believed. Before the fight, he stated he believed brock was juiced but it didn't matter because he'd knock him out anyway, then after the fight, steroids are the worst thing ever.

Mark Hunt was basically inconsistent in his stance over steroids and that's why people roll their eyes at his pity party.

There's nothing to deflect, brock took steroids, mark knew, didn't care, lost, then cried about
He didn't know & he didn't believe it 100%. If this were the case then Hunt would have gone straight to USADA & the UFC with proof. He had a hunch like everyone else did. He took the loss like a man & then when he found out officially that Brock Lesnar is a cheater, that's when he got vocal about it.

At least this troll thread has some effort put into it, I appreciate that.

"Amateur fighter with 0-0 record training at UFC gym and go hard and would flip out if someone was on a PED like entering a cheat code" ... Adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back