If you are unsympathetic towards Mark Hunt it is because you are a goof that has never worked hard

Mark has never been a hard worker. It was all genetics, without his god given physical attributes he wouldn't have made it past 1 win without losing 10 first in mma.

Never worked hard for anything in your life & so you can't comprehend what it's like when a cheater comes into your field, and is rewarded for his transgressions. The problem with this generation is that you don't know the meaning of hard work. Mark Hunt has dedicated his life to being the best fighter he can be to provide for himself & his family; yet you sherdoggers will defend Brock Lesnar to the death because in your eyes it doesn't matter. Well to guys like Mark Hunt & me who actually fight: it DOES matter

That being said if you are not in the fight game, you should cease to comment. I know what Mark is going thru as I myself am an MMA fighter. I get trained by some of the best at UFC Gym. I am only an amateur with a 0-0 record as of now but I go hard in sparring/rolling & I can tell you this much: if I found out a training partner that I was sparring with was on some kind of PED, I would flip out. I put so much work into becoming a better fighter; I put in my blood, sweat & tears, so for someone to come in without doing the same & just using drugs like they are entering a cheat into a video game it is disrespectful.

Clean fighters will feel the same about this. If you disagree it is because you've never fought in your life & are just a keyboard warrior. So Mark should get Brock Lesnar's purse as well as the money that Brock received from their fight at 200.

I was a bouncer for 6 years, and fought lots of Juice heads. Is life.

Edit : And if one of your sparring partners was on PED's, what do you care, you aren't fighting him for money are you?

Back