If you are unsympathetic towards Mark Hunt it is because you are a goof that has never worked hard

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight, Aug 4, 2016.

1. DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight

DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight Banned Double Yellow Card

Never worked hard for anything in your life & so you can't comprehend what it's like when a cheater comes into your field, and is rewarded for his transgressions. The problem with this generation is that you don't know the meaning of hard work. Mark Hunt has dedicated his life to being the best fighter he can be to provide for himself & his family; yet you sherdoggers will defend Brock Lesnar to the death because in your eyes it doesn't matter. Well to guys like Mark Hunt & me who actually fight: it DOES matter

That being said if you are not in the fight game, you should cease to comment. I know what Mark is going thru as I myself am an MMA fighter. I get trained by some of the best at UFC Gym. I am only an amateur with a 0-0 record as of now but I go hard in sparring/rolling & I can tell you this much: if I found out a training partner that I was sparring with was on some kind of PED, I would flip out. I put so much work into becoming a better fighter; I put in my blood, sweat & tears, so for someone to come in without doing the same & just using drugs like they are entering a cheat into a video game it is disrespectful.

Clean fighters will feel the same about this. If you disagree it is because you've never fought in your life & are just a keyboard warrior. So Mark should get Brock Lesnar's purse as well as the money that Brock received from their fight at 200.

2. Dana_is_your_GOD

Dana_is_your_GOD Banned Banned

[​IMG]

Nice profile name, brah.

3. Which Doctor

Which Doctor The Cabana Boy Belt

Bringing your towel to you...with pleasure.
  4. Essie

Essie commie mommy Platinum Member

I think there is a way to be sympathetic towards his position while also being suspect of the language and manner in which he's gone about expressing his plight.

5. DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight

Right back at ya, buddy.

Dana_is_your_GOD likes this.
  6. Straightcross

Straightcross Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Ironic since Mark Hunt is known as someone who has never worked hard. Guy has really short camps and eats like shit outside of camp and always has trouble making weight despite his height. He's been doing MMA for 10 years or so now and still can't grapple for shit. If Hunt had the same mentality GSP had he would've been a goat

7. WAR RANDLEMAN!

WAR RANDLEMAN! the engineer

Lesnar has worked harder than that fat blockhead ever has. He's held the WWE title on several occasions and is a UFC champion

8. DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight

This is what I mean: if you have never fought you will not understand the anger over being a clean fighter & losing to a cheater.

I understand Mark's anger as I am a hard working fighter as well.

9. Pliny Pete

Pliny Pete Puts Butts In Seats

Didnt Mark Hunt throw away parts of his life by smoking meth?
    Doesnt sound that dedicated to me

Egnuldt and GTS like this.
  10. Straightcross

How bout u go an fuck off then you peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

11. FrankGarrett316

FrankGarrett316 Forum vigilante

Agreed.

Zax0r and DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight like this.
  12. 13Seconds

13Seconds Red Belt

Why are you worrying so much what others think?

glenwo2 likes this.
  13. Essie

I understand that you are trolling but I will actually answer it just in case someone doesn't see through what you are doing. Anger doesn't need to manifest itself into ugly language or childish behavior. There are many ways in which you can turn anger into something more positive. I don't judge Mark Hunt for his behavior, but it isn't black or white in that you either support how he acts and his position or you don't understand anything.

14. DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight

I am not because their opinions are irrelevant as they've never actually fought.

15. DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight

Coming back from meth addiction to end up fighting on the biggest card in UFC history & you can manage to find negativity in that? Just like this generation not to know what it's like to pull themselves up from a bad situation. It's all a cake walk for you kids in this generation isn't it?

AndrewGolota48 and Zax0r like this.
  16. DanaWhiteisAlwaysRight

I am not trolling. You are not a fighter therefore your opinion on the discussion is irrelevant.

Who are you to say how angry Mark should be in this situation? I've given up blood, sweat & tears for the fight game so just take my word for it.

17. RichyN

RichyN Blue Belt

Not sure if you are trolling because you are not a mma fighter until you have stepped into the cage. You may have stepped into a cage training, but you lost me when you said you were 0-0 and claiming to be a fighter.

You do have a great point though, Mark worked hard and lost to a cheater. This also wasn't the first time, this is his third time fighting a cheater. So, he can say and bitch about it all he wants. He might not be the most articulate about it, but he sure has every right to call it how it is. UFC definitely owes Mark Hunt one....

18. Straightcross

He's only ever fought for money. Guy has zero discipline and if he didn't hit like a truck he would've been working at KFC

19. Essie

You need to be a lot more subtle to be a successful troll here. Nobody worth trolling is going to buy into this gimmick.

Which Doctor likes this.
  20. J. Bernie Cunningham

J. Bernie Cunningham Banned Banned

You're an awful troll. Don't defend Mark, he's got it bad enough.

Spearfish CA and Which Doctor like this.